Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Diary 37

@_anq I don't really understand how to use Photoshop but for certain things like erasing, is any tool alright ?
I have one week holidays left so if you don't mind to teach me how to do things in right way..
I wish at least I can help you in erasing.
What do you think?

Ritsuko is the good, brutally honest type of friend, the one willing to say what needs to be said even if it might hurt a lot in the short term.

Lol @serenata is acting just like that girl who hated shino for her assumed reasons. Ritsuko is worried that nozomi will get trapped in a grief spiral and never move on. She is still very young, and it's very easy to get stuck in that moment forever if you aren't dragged out of it kicking and screaming, especially if you've got a reinforcing touchstone like shino to keep you stable for a long time before eventually losing that too.

In regards to "stain faithful to the dead", there is no determined period of time for this sort of thing. I know someone whose girlfriend was murdered, and wound up getting together with a mutual friend of theirs in their grief shortly after. It wasn't intentional, they just became closer due to their connections to the woman who died and found a way to support each other through their grief super fast. It's unusual, but does happen, and shouldn't be considered "callous" or "disrespectful", tbh

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget how some chapters ago she admitted to herself that she depends on shino?

Human Relation really complicated thing man... thats why become hikkikomori is the best

It has been between 6 months and 1 year since her husband died so of course she is still grieving and she and Shino both suffered the same pain and are both relieving a bit of that pain by being together so of course they stay really close from each other for now. I get Ritsuko point but she is bringing it way too soon imo and not in a really subtil or considerate way.

Users who are viewing this thread