Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Diary 45

Dex-chan lover
Well Well Well WELL WELL WELL .... well! what do we have here lol

3 days apart would be great for internal meditation, but I'm most excited about how they will face each others once she comes back xD is a looooong hug enough?
That's too many coincidences, what if Nozomi was trying to copy Shino's mom behavior?

Group Leader
I must be getting excited because I've almost caught up... :X

Has been fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the fix! not really a super important page but still xP

Dex-chan lover
Mum huh ? hey girl, what you opinion about wincest ?

Double-page supporter
Would be more sad if she actually showed more emotions and sadness. Would be a masterpiece that moves your heart.

Fed-Kun's army
@sunsetchaos right? She’s always so numb to everything that it’s hard to get those empathetic feels. Hopefully she heals and we get some nice moments later on. If I don’t see her break down in tears at least once in this story I’ll be disappointed.

@Quiescent-Rose its interesting that you feel that way, her numbness actually makes me feel more empathetic towards shino. i can just imagine the pain she's endured that's caused her to create those barriers, and makes her subtle changes in emotions feel very real. plus, it makes whenever she very strongly feels anything, whether its panic and pain like at the summer festival or happiness like when she won the volleyball tournament feel so much more impactful than if she was more emotive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread