Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Diary 50

Dex-chan lover
No Noooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't be apart T-T
And thanks for translating the new one, I missed this feeling a lot... I bet 90% of the fans thought she was going to live somewhere else right from the start.

It feels like the author skipped few pages in this chapter given how the last one ended.

@pavel94 I thought it was weird too. When did they decide Shino would be coming along? It felt like Nozomi meant she would be going home alone.. but now that they're there, felt like the characters acted true to form.

Dex-chan lover
@aznsensation94 I think the idea, with the cliffhanger and the "skipped" content, was to put us on the same mindset Shino had. I mean, Shino also thought that Nozomi was leaving her alone too. I guess all of these little things are adding to the reasoning Shino has for believing that the best for her and Nozimi is to be apart from each other.

Dex-chan lover
Never in my wildest dreams I could come to the conclusion that Nozomi meant she'd take Shino with her. I was agonizing for months over this!

And boy it's good to see you again @_anq

Dex-chan lover
@FiddlePop me too! When I saw the notification (And somehow I came almost as fast as it was uploaded) I immediately remembered the cliffhanger and it was a little scary to actually read and see what happened... but so far, this manga has never tried to use anguish or confusion to make itself good

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real. They 'will' be apart for a while because Nozomi needs to stop seeing her as her older brother (ya know that type of deal)

Thanks for the trans <3 @_anq

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @_anq for the latest chapter. I've been dying on the vine here wondering. what's coming next.

Just my personal opinion, but Shino-chan's life would be a lot less stressful if she would just learn to go with the flow a little. Wandering down random paths isn't a bad way to discover some of the amazing things in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread