Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Diary 51

Dex-chan lover
@_anq Thanks for another great chapter. If you hadn't mentioned the watermark, I'd have never noticed.

This situation is a lot like treating an infected cut. It's painful, messy, takes time, & is absolutely necessary for future health. A lot of emotions need to be vented to clear the air in these two's relationship. I'm curious to see how much auntie gets involved in the process. Nozomi has unfinished business with her as well.

Thank you for the translation @_anq

This is getting better and better. I couldn’t wait more, what will happen next. I wonder when will be the next issue. October 5? But still hasn’t out online; the November?

Aggregator gang
What, didn't our super great translator _anq hurt their hand as well recently (the irony of it all took a long time to hit home?).

Also, Nozomi's smile is starting to feel wierdly eerie.

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit bois, i mistook it, oh my, how embarrassing of me to confuse the two. Soz bois, cheers

Wow, it was like a lovers' quarrel for sure, they're so cute together... Also I love the slow pace of relationship evolution, it makes things more realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo now I get it, the crux of the matter, why they keep angsting every chapter is that they care for each other so much. Ah, 'tis a sight for sore eyes 😊 warms me cold dead heart so

Users who are viewing this thread