Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 54 - Diary 54

Dex-chan lover
Shino looks so beautiful but is more like the art has improved a looooot!!! Love it.
Always love the reaction in the comments xD so full of hope and then so full of denial too...
Thanks for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
10/10 meme at the end
-basically describes my last 3 days catching up with this series

Whichever side the author ends up going for, it won’t it like that certain rabbit-related manga where the sudden romance recontextualizes the whole story (for the worse)

it won't be like [...] the sudden romance recontextualizes the whole story
Dunno. Let's say your dad died, and some time after you walk in on your mom making out with his sister. I would argue that even if they got together and started banging after the funeral, it'd still recontextualize not only your parents marriage, but also your whole personal life story up till this point. #nowwhat

There's always an ick factor present when widow or widower gets involved romantically or sexually with family member on side of the deceased. Square or cube that when it also involves changing teams.

...I guess it's a good thing that the brother kicked the bucket so soon.

Fed-Kun's army
There was/is an old practice (I think in Japan even) where if your spouce died you would remarry their sibling. I can’t remember the details about it, but that was the first thing I thought about when I started this series.

Double-page supporter
Akiko is quickly becoming my favorite character because I love her energy... I would be fine with a Shino/Akiko ship. Wear all her clothes!

Dex-chan lover
Did Shoutarou lose his allergies? Also indeed Omnissience-dono, I could care less if they went the mom/sis/wife route, just as long as Shino and Nozomi stay a loving family 🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread