Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Diary 62

Congrats on starting new step of your life. I hope you or someone still can to continue this work 🙂

Dex-chan lover
the credit page, I thought some girl was grasping her crotch
sinful sinful

Dex-chan lover
i kinda feel sorry for her, since her lover die, no one can take her hand to keep moving forward or pampering her

Dex-chan lover
Oooh so it's Nozomi san turn this time, glad to know she isn't as crazy as previous chapter made it feel, it was just because she was dragging the feelings of a teacher too... And once again the chapter ends in a happy note so I'm glad it wasn't going into a dark arc.
Thank you very much for your hard work, and good luck in your new work! if you're still passionate about translating I would love to keep reading your version, I don't use facebook but I'll bookmark your page!

Dex-chan lover
Freaking glasses-sensei, get back to your damn hole and stay there ! ( though he did give some pretty good advice to Nozomi)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she's realizing that she's doing harm like this. They can both grow up!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for your work in Ani No Yome! (and Rock it Girl!) wish you the best in your current and future life.
Hopefully someone comes along to keep on editing the manga, but if not I am happy enought if at least its being translated.

Dex-chan lover
The shoujo ai genre is too broadly defined and some say it also involves non-romantic relationships.
It's just a tag, don't worry about it.

Dex-chan lover
Good luck with your new job, and thanks for translating so far. I hope you’ll find someone to help out with the series! 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Nothing will happen with these two. Even yuri subtext is more explicit than their relationship

Thanks for all your work on these! It feels like I'm reading an official translation :D

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute, in the flashback last chapter Dead Bro said Non-chan. Earlier chapter had Shino surprised to find out Non-chan was her nickname, said she had never heard Dead Bro use it.

This world is falling apart! It's all a sham!

Users who are viewing this thread