Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Diary 63

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, looks like Minato likes Shino... cute.

But that "popular behind my back" accusation is pretty ridiculous, I don't get the thinking behind that.

>Beside Minato who seem to be gay for Shino, i think Koizumi may also have feeling for Minato.
People like you are disgusting, fetishizing other sexualities to get their literal or figurative rocks off.

>So is like... If Shino gets a partner then Minato will give up on her long secret love? T-T
You also.

I think Minato likes Shino's older brother if not Shoutaro. I don't think it's yuri more to be a slice of life

OK seems that this chapter was the author 's way of answering the Yuri/ not Yuri debate

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky168
Just so you know Author write Yuri stuff and her work made it to Yuri Hime Wild rose (technically Even more mature Yuri) including some adapted to anime Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san.

A slice of life wouldn't bother hitting up with their feelings of jealousy towards each other including this Gaaaay chapter of Minato subtle feelings towards Shino.
This is similar to that Manga which between 2 girls with their Salamander club or whatever or the recent Tsurezure Biyori in early chapter which also mostly Slice of Life instead of Romance.

Give it time, even though Shino and Her sister might not blossom one of them will eventually confess each other or just keep it hidden until somehow they parted because romance wasn't a big part of this Manga after all.

@Xaelath

I think slice of live can tell various things lightly including romance. I also don't see that kind of jealousy in this chapter? Well I don't know what happens with the kouhai but from Shino It's normal to feel jealous when your friend is popular while you are not but Shino than being jealous, she seems to be more shocked in realization that she doesn't know things about her good old friend as she should to be.
I don't think Shino ever shows that
kind of jealousy towards anyone so far, so does Nozomi towards
Shino.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky168
Let me rephrase that against that argument
I am not saying that Jealously apply to this chapter
A slice of life wouldn't bother hitting up with their feelings of jealousy towards each other including this Gaaaay chapter of Minato subtle feelings towards Shino.
What i am trying to say here, that it is might hinting Yuri between the heroines, just because its slice of life doesnt mean it wont have romance right?
Jealously isnt on this chapter, but previous recent chapter when Shino said something about Marriage to Nozomi or Shino seeing Nozomi with other man.

I think Minato likes Shino's older brother if not Shoutaro. I don't think it's yuri more to be a slice of life
You said it yourself i guess.

The point is, whether its Yuri or not it'll be decided when its actually ended.
Some manga just doesnt show much from it until way in the middle of the story or by the time story close to end (final arc or someshit)

Well its the reader that defined the genre either way but there was never Shoujo Ai in Japan,
I think western reader themself got confused as this manga was never been tagged Shoujo Ai until the scanlation changed.

Though i wont deny the fact that this manga mostly contain 70% SoL 25% Drama and <5% Yuri.
Comedy should be mixed within that 70% SoL.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucky168
I think Minato likes Shino's older brother if not Shoutaro.

But Shino's older brother is dead you know and even if he wasn't, he was married to Nozomi. Minato should have already move on if she loved him and who is Shoutaro again ?

@Xaelath
but previous recent chapter when Shino said something about Marriage to Nozomi or Shino seeing Nozomi with other man.

I mean, it's normal behavior no ? Nobody said that the MC will end up together. It's possible that only one of them can be gay.

Double-page supporter
I lost it as "You about to catch these hands." XDD

So how many routes does this give Shino? We got Non-chan Route, Koizumi Route, Minato Route, 'I'm a strong independent woman and I don't need no one!' route.

Also yay! Starlight Revue in the credits! Though my favorite is FutabaKaoruko.

Dex-chan lover
So, assuming everyone on this manga is fuckin' horny on main:

Don't tell me Minato is one of those characters... You know those ones. The ones that are expecting their love interest to fall for someone else so just they could get over them.

Also, we only have evidence that Shoutaro may be only slightly attracted to Shino at the moment. You know, usual friends stuff. It's pretty common to feel attracted to them in the first place even if you wouldn't say anything so you don't compromise the relationship. I always thought that his actual crush was Nozomi. Specially after the Sisters-in-law being alike line, which he analyses as the reason the tamagoyaki incident hit hard.

He obviously avoided the question by not giving a serious answer. I would be scared to ask myself that question sincerely to myself in his position. Like, what would happen if I were to seriously stop considering Shino as only my friend?

Users who are viewing this thread