Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - Diary 64

Supporter
Insert, "Well... there it is." from Mr Goldblum himself.

All aboard the yuri train, though I have a horrible feeling that Nozomi is in for yet more heartbreak until Shino establishes her feelings too.

I think page 11 and 12 have some mistranslations. Ritsuko wasn't saying that what Nozomi did blew her mind and that Shino was thinking the same thing. She was saying that it was amazing how Nozomi was going all out and managed to make Taishi falls for her, then she went on and said
>So how about you make Shino falls for you the same way?
And Nozomi freaked out about how could that solve anything.
The word Ristsuko used during this conversation is オトす which usually means "to fall" or "to drop something", however when written in katakana instead of kanji like in this case, it means "to make someone fall in love with you". If you google the word you will find a bunch of love advice articles in Japanese.

So she is gay, and her sister-no-longer-in-law is a hidden gay. Vivid gay!

Fed-Kun's army
@Ranzo - good one!

I get the feeling that Ritsuko might be secretly in love with Nozomi. She has that sad "at least I can help you be happy" vibe. Plus, I suspect her saying that Nozomi could make anyone fall for her did include herself as well.
And of course the cover page with the two of them!

Fed-Kun's army
In an earlier bonus chapter(ch30.5 p2), Rin says to Nozomi how herself and Taishi have an interest in the same type of girls.

With this chapter, and that conversation it can be inferred that she knew all along Nozomi would work well with Taishi (too well) and she herself had to make it happen, plus watch it unfold. Really sad if you think about it. Funny how a seemingly random panel can actually become serious.

Fed-Kun's army
So it will end up in yuri after all? But with MinatoXShino and NosomiXRistsuko ?
I'm totally fine with that.
And let's give the childhood friend to Akiko or whatever.

Aggregator gang
this cant be not gay

even if its not about the two mc's getting together, the gay energy is off the charts

Users who are viewing this thread