Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - Diary 68

@pavel94 - Earth Sciences are any natural science as they relate to the earth itself. So, Geography (at least the physical, topographical side of it anyway) alongside Geology, Ecology, Oceanography, Meteorology, etc. are all considered Earth Sciences. An earth science course taught in high school would probably touch on a wide array of topics from Geology and Meteorology (at least from what I remember).

@yuu-oniichan

Yup but theres a morale behind it , dont wait too long too confess or someone might snatch your best friend away.
I have noticed this theme alot from female mangakas , its the ntr scenario when mostly the man cant square up untill its too late :,)

They have a talent to write darker ntr stories unlike the typical blackmail "I have a picture of you sucking a cucumber, so now you my bitch" ;D

But yeah curiosity kills the cat , read something super fluff to cleanse your soul

Group Leader
@Madmac the entire premise behind the childhood friend never winning in romcoms is built on that premise lol. I don't know if that's the lesson to be learned so much as people don't perceive things the same way. It could be argued that since the younger girl ended up going along with the sempai that her feelings were never really that deep, and that her lust (for anyone) was what drove her to pursue more.

Either way, fiction is fiction, RL can really be a lot messier and trying to apply fiction to reality only highlights the discrepancy.

Fluff won't help, some stains just never come off. Tainted I am!

Aggregator gang
Holding hands, then quickly disengaging and blushing furiously are pretty damning signs, lol. I suspect that's what the "idiots" comment was for.

Dex-chan lover
@AsuraRaza I thought it was because she told her brother to not go, or to go in a later day, but, she also went to the cementery, the bunch of idiots were the 3 of them

Double-page supporter
@AsuraRaza I'm inclined to agree with what @Oeconomist said...
She's saying everyone there is an idiot because they are all visiting his grave despite the heavy downpour. They're all so wracked with grief that they don't even care that it's raining.

Users who are viewing this thread