Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Diary 78

Dex-chan lover
She was startled either because
1. She thought Nozomi could remarry someone else
2. She thought should could remarry Nozomi

likewise
BOSTON MARRIAGE

Double-page supporter
Fail to see why Nozomi not wearing the ring is a big deal, especially on her left ring finger.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one extremely creeped out by that dogs face? also I still find it funny that the artist can't draw feet LMAO
it took us 78 chapters for them to Finally get naked around one another....too bad it wasn't in a L-lewd setting between one another OTL

seriously tho I 100% can't see her getting remarried with someone other than MC because lets be real the only other dude who might have had a chance was that male teacher aka the dude we only saw for a few pages like 50 chapters ago LMAO

also I can't believe its taking MC this long to realize Naozomi has been Omega depressed to the point she feels like her life is over and there's nothing going for her in the future especially now that MC broke free from depression and she's able to move on

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I keep torturing myself reading this while i'm also hiding depression, i audibly said no while reading this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Shino is starting to scratch the surface of what Nozomi is going through so there's some progress there I guess. I don't know how far the author is wiling to explore that stuff but in real life Japan a widow in her twenties would definitely get a lot of social pressure to remarry . Would Nozomi even allow herself to fall in love again ?

Dex-chan lover
This is the only manga that scares me and excites me when is updated, like out of nowhere fireworks, but the thing with fireworks is that they blow up quickly, with this, I'm startled as soon as I see the update but then I HAVE TO READ IT TOO.

IT'S FULL FANSERVICE CHAPTER OMG that was totally unexpected hahaha, of all the things that could happen next, taking a bath together in a public bathhouse wasn't even in the list xP but hey, they almost had a heart to heart conversation there, just a little bit, now... Shino, please realize, something really bad is going on, something that goes far beyond wearing the ring or not.

Now excuse me, I'm going outside to take some deep breaths! thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
I used to like how they were kinda possessive and dependent with each other because I thought it would go the yuri route at some point but now that I have completely given up on that, I find worrying the way Shino doesn’t want Nozomi to move on. They’re both clinging onto the memories of the death bro, it isn’t good for them at all. At least Shino finally feels better now but Nozomi is going thru it.

This was a total fanservice chapter and it was lovely, but at the same time it scares me because it totally is the calm before the storm

Dex-chan lover
Dang I'm scared to know how the author will turn this out into a finish story.
Now there is another dark idea came to shino's mind... If only they could just marry each other. To solve this dillema =_=.I'll approve it with passion
Also yup.boston marriage is the key.

Thank you soooo much for the translations! 💓😊

Users who are viewing this thread