Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 87 - Diary 87

Personally if I had to choose between it ending with themhooking up in the next five to ten chapters with a happy ending or them never hooking up but we get 100 more chapters of the two of them and this cast continuing to grow and live I would be all for that second option.

Sure rushed "and then they got together" yuri endings are great but we're so far now I'd like this to keep going.

Don't get why people don't like the drama. That's the manga, yuri or no.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm happy.. but if the date was delayed... it only mean one thing! POST DATE!!!
(I worry nozomi will call heidi and this is sad how she and shino lost their beloved special person)

Shino already move on.. on some previous chapter even if it was a heavy lump in the troat she accepted her brother was dead and in nozomi case she still haven't move on..and there's no one to comfort her... she's that person who also wan't to be spoiled..and shino can't see that.

this is yuri bait! But .... but! If only shino was a boy ...then atleast there was a chance? I'm not against Heidi... but if nozomi choose him... on well

Fed-Kun's army
@karasong feelings =/= full on love... now I dunno if you have been reading the past few chapters but it's rather clear that Shino has some sort of feelings for Nozomi. Did you not see her reaction few chapters ago? I didn't say it was love, but come on, this ain't just "family/sister" situation or emotions

but w.e, at this point us arguing about what exactly their feeling is irrelevant cause either way things go, Shino and Nozomi need to freaking TALK to each other already -_- the melodrama is being dragged on and we should not be in "oh can't talk to each other" phase when we're almost 90 chapters into this story

@Kamui I mean, have you read Kuzushiro's work? majority is full on yuri relationships, not bait or just fanservice. Hence why many people are looking for yuri here, cause of the author's past work.

Fed-Kun's army
I expected our newest candidate to somehow land up to care for her instead. But we're probably not ready for the face off with Shino yet.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
The drop in views is staggering. From 20K to 8K.

And it is no wonder since it is so boring.

Fed-Kun's army
@saifojio I think the reason why many readers don't like drama is because they see manga as light hearten escapism. They don't want to deal with serious drama and nonsense that could happen to them in real life. They want to escape reality when reading manga. This is also the reason why things like NTR, Smut etc is so hated. I personally love excessive melodrama or smut. I want to read about the deepest most serious or hilarious things human have to live with. (no matter if authors make a good or bad job while telling those stories) I also rather see them going through their struggles than happy happy sunshine. If I want that I already read enough other fluff manga. Same for yuri. If I want trope heavy fluff, I go read that instead.

Dex-chan lover
@tsuyukihime
Code:
I can't describe how disappointed I am in this manga's newest developments

so much wasted potential
Me too,
If you reread this manga, the first half probably the best one from this manga had to offer.
But after that, it become pointless edgy drama without any end and slice of life.

I don't find a single comedy, drama, angst, to be amusing anymore from this manga. It's just bland because I am not sure where the story is heading.
While slice of life doesn't mean it's necessary bad, the fact that it fails to entertain reader with a decent comedy already say itself.

Eversince around chapter 60+, I am starting to ignore the release of the manga until it next few chapters in batches

It is obvious that the two will go to the shopping center, shino for karaoke and nozomi for cinema ... I bet it's shino who will see nozomi being flirted by heidi and her going to be a shock, or a feeling of jealousy that will appear ... then as usual, at home she will avoid talking to nozomi and will feel bad in her corner ... drama created again on "unspoken" ... But its can evolve their relationship on new feelings like jealousy or accept that the other is dating with a potential lover. Otherwise it seems that without an outside event everyone can continue their daily life for years.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm so Heidi is quite similar to Taishi...all aboard the Heidi train. I hope the author is too xd

Dex-chan lover
This chick really downplaying a high fever when his husband literally died because of a cold? Yikes.

Double-page supporter
Finally, some honest to goodness fluff with no hidden catch or smth. I need sister wholesomeness

Users who are viewing this thread