Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - Diary 88

Aggregator gang
I really wonder what direction this manga is gonna go in lol. Thank you for the update!! :)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I wish she’d just walk in with the trap balls deep in Nozomi. I wanna see how she reacts.

Aggregator gang
I really want to know where this series wants to go cause it feels like it is dragging a lot.

ALSO ITS A TRAP (literally)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I can't! I can't calm down!!

Ore

Dex-chan lover
I don't even read it anymore, just skip through it to check if there's any hint of progress.

No ragrets.

i already took off my yuri googles
so have fun on your weekends, you two..xDD

thank you so much for the update,0mni💖

Dex-chan lover
If this was a yuri manga I'd say there'd be drama going to the same place but since that won't happen clearly they'll all just have lunch together and go on their merry way. Like perfectly normal people not in love.

The tl notes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dunno where this is going tho, but I'll keep waiting 😍

Thank you 0mni!

Yo... can we stop calling Heidi a trap?
It's a really fucking degrading thing to call a trans person or even a crossdresser because the word itself implies 'unseen harm'.

I'm essentially reading these chapters for the Yuri Bait specials and the sheer comedy of the credit pages now.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm no longer enjoy the chapter like it is. Now, I only do one thing, scroll to the credit and see what the scanslator did. How about you guys make your own manga? (I bet if we collect all the credit of this aninoyome is good enough to make 2 chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread