Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Diary 90

nice one shino, the first thing you ask is heidi's gender 😂

well i dont think any romantical relationship will bloom between nozomi and heidi, and his/her role is only to be a kind of confidante for nozomi to sort out her feeling, or so i hope

Thanks for the TL. I don't think anything bad will happen, just probably a misunderstanding of sorts. Maybe Heidi can lay some advice on Shino

credit page made me laugh so hard.

also for people shock at shino's actions, let me ask you: if shino didnt just straightforwardly ask about heidi's gender, then what should she have done? tiptoe around the subject and make things awkward? even if it was a bit blunt, it was refreshing for her to approach a potentially 'sensitive' topic like that. her honesty kind of represses the stigma that 'taboo' issues should not be talked about.

Shino: "Are you a girl? 'Cause I really need to know if she's into girls. For reasons."

Dex-chan lover
I haven't checked this manga for six months. Let me guess, they still haven't decided if they want yuri or not?

I'll be honest. Contrary to a lot of people who are reading this too, I think that the way the author is doing this is perfect, I do not think is slow, neither getting out of ideas, I love the way things move 'cause trauma is like that, you never know when it ends.

Fed-Kun's army
Two options from here: Heidi can Act as a first middleman encounter. OOOOOR MOST LIKELY....
The meetup gets interrupted quickly by Shinos friends. Then when Shino is alone she will remember Nozomi saying "She will always remind me....." and MISSUNDERSTAND it as "Nozomi would be best without me because I remind her of my brother. Without me, She can finally Move on." which will lead into the next big drama and hopefully fill vol.10 with the Arc of Shino moving out.

I dunno what Heidi does from then on. They can disappear once their shitty plotdevice role is done for all I care.

The drama here seems to be coming from Nozomi's side. Shino seemed surprised, but not upset.

Shino in offensive mode from the start looks like nothing ^^ she is directly hostile towards heidi because she doesn't like this situation and also the fact that nozomi hid this from her.

Users who are viewing this thread