Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Page 12

Dex-chan lover
Oh i see it now, she wants her friend to be his legal wife. Just on paper.
So she can fuck him with no worries.
Just like gay men in the 50s marrying women to not be judged :thonk:
If thats her plan thats pretty smart actually. If she ever manage to get knocked up by her brother, they can just write the kid as Mari-chan's child.:pepela::clap:

Dex-chan lover
this is an insane amount of psychological manipulation, i wonder if he'll ever realize that he's being groomed
Unless Mari and his other friend snaps him out of it no, Shizuka's got him wrapped up.

"I notice everything about my Onii-chan."

Dex-chan lover
That’s some 4D chess right there, using her friend as a foil and excuse to “practice”. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s also using her friend to show that she’s the best partner.
That's most likely her endgame imo. Previous chapter i commented something similar, that she's going to ruin his experience with other girls and set herself up as the only one suitable for her onii-chan.

Dex-chan lover
so he has already had sex with shizuku, but still hasn't kissed her? interesting order to go in

Fed-Kun's army
Finally this chapter is making sense. I couldn't help myself and browsed the indo scans and i could barely make heads or tails with it. Keep translating spanish anon-kun.:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Ditch the coworker romantic advances and just get living together with your sister in a 'happy' relationship already, it will benefit your manga too, dammit. It's not like you'd be committing any kind of crime so just be happy, man. ...Though that would make quite the short manga so I guess there's to be many hurdles to pass through first...(I fully EXPECT this author to deliver a brother-sister conclusion, at least based on their previous works, so I'm not particularly worried....)

Dex-chan lover
I expected Shizuku to wrap her arms around Kouta and scrub his teeth, not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
I do hope one of the people bashing Onii-chan about his incestual tendencies manages to find out the truth about Shizuka.
(I fully EXPECT this author to deliver a brother-sister conclusion, at least based on their previous works, so I'm not particularly worried....)
While the mangaka is 100% pro blood related incest, I don't know. Their relationship as of right now is extremely toxic. They need a serious heart to heart to have a healthier relationship, and maybe that will happen, but as of right now, I can only see this ending really, really badly.

Users who are viewing this thread