Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Page 13

Dex-chan lover
Imouto after knowing he would not forget her even after all that.
03%2BYuri%2Blaughs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The imouto's face after she checked her tracking device looked conflicting. It looked like she had a sadistic moment since she knew he'd mess up the date due to her conditioning or that this wasn't something she planned lol.

Either way, this isn't gonna end well for Matsuri as I'm pretty sure she kinda knows she's not getting to him. There's also a big chance he's gonna get a call to cockblock the whole scene even more I bet.

Dex-chan lover
God damn this was a rollercoaster of a chapter. TBH I expected something like this to happen though, the MC has basically been addicted (idk if that is the right word to use in this context, but whatever) to his sister for what appears to be a LONG time so his desires run DEEP. Matsuri won't be able to get rid of those desires or replace his sister as the object of those desires that easily, this "relationship" was bound to fall apart the second MC realizes that he can't imagine being with anyone besides her, so F in chat for Matsuri. (It also didn't help that Shizuku is basically a Yandere that is manipulating MC and conditioning him from the start so...)

Dex-chan lover
The imouto's face after she checked her tracking device looked conflicting. It looked like she had a sadistic moment since she knew he'd mess up the date due to her conditioning or that this wasn't something she planned lol.
I thought that her face was one of concern; "this isn't what I had planned..." she was probably thinking something along those lines in my opinion, though I could see how it would be the other way as well. However, she's been shown to be VERY possessive (aka YANDERE) so I don't think him having sex with another woman was part of her "training" for MC imo.

Dex-chan lover
It's really normal to not get it up in your first time. All the nervousness and the pressure...
Plus the alchohol. Never take the alcohol, it removes the blood from your vigor and puts it in your liver.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is gonna be brutal for Matsuri. I'm both ready yet nervous to see how she takes losing to her Master's sister, especially when she has all those insecurities.

Thanks for the chapter, homie.
I think Matsuri and the lad will go out for real. The sister will disappear from their life.

Dex-chan lover
If a girl called me “master”, my pants are gonna fly open by themselves

Person called it last chapter, he’s gonna think of his sister and not do it, damm
wincest keeps winning

Users who are viewing this thread