Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Page 16

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter, I couldn't help but get a foreboding feeling. Is the mom the final boss, or is there a stronger force that they have to take care of? I don't think things will go as smoothly as the mangaka's other incest manga (and that was far from smooth).

Dex-chan lover
Hmm..... I'm in no place to jugde anyone because honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I fucking love "incest" tag, but like, just stop at fucking and loving each other, no need to have a child. Like, I understand that she wants a way to bind him to her but still, there has to be a better way than that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Usually in real life incest baby always have some "problem" right....
well good luck with that~
Not really, actually. It increases the likelihood of defects and problems but first generation incest barely increases the chance of issues. It becomes a notable problem after a few generations, which is of course more likely to happen if the family already broke that taboo once. It also depends on the individual genetics involved, some families are much more predisposed to the defects incest makes more likely.

Dex-chan lover
Usually in real life incest baby always have some "problem" right....
well good luck with that~
No, deformities and different types of illnesses happen through multiple generations of incest, on the first generation between siblings altho the risk is higher than normal it is still only 25%, if there are no recessive negative genes taken into account, then most likely the result will be a normal healthy baby.

Dex-chan lover
And thus bloodline is kept pure.Alabama deed on the way .
But why the hell are Japanese mangakas so obsessed with incest? Just wondering 🤔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ygu95iw.png

This my friends, is Gaslighting 101. Phrases like "This is always what I've wanted" and "You will abandon me" are just.... yeah

Dex-chan lover
ygu95iw.png

This my friends, is Gaslighting 101. Phrases like "This is always what I've wanted" and "You will abandon me" are just.... yeah
I think she's being fully honest as to how she feels and what she thinks oniichan's concerns are. It might seem like she's intentionally still trying to manipulate him, but I don't think so. It just kind of seems like that because she's somewhat insane and codependant.

Users who are viewing this thread