Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Page 16

Group Leader
Not really, actually. It increases the likelihood of defects and problems but first generation incest barely increases the chance of issues. It becomes a notable problem after a few generations, which is of course more likely to happen if the family already broke that taboo once. It also depends on the individual genetics involved, some families are much more predisposed to the defects incest makes more likely.
I’m waiting for the twist that the mom and dad are siblings

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but am fairly sure she's already pregnant.
I wonder if the mum caught-up with their relationship though, probably right?
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Gaslighting is almost never intentional. It's always built off insecurities, almost no one intentionally tried to manipulate people using gaslighting outside of serial killers and psychopaths. Just because she's sad and feels earnest, doesn't mean that her words should be ignored.
Nah, by that logic, simply trying to talk things out and expressing your own POV could be construed as gaslighting. That's absurdist.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, by that logic, simply trying to talk things out and expressing your own POV could be construed as gaslighting. That's absurdist.
If your POV is based on cognitive distortions, then yes, it literally is. All you are doing is twisting another person emotions and mindset, trying to match your own distortions.

how do you have a conversation with someone who bases reality on emotions? By tip toeing around everything you say? by always being ultra sensitive and try not to hurt them? That’s not healthy for anyone.

it just makes people feel justified by acting a certain way. And when they have their tik tok echo chamber telling them “if you have _____, you aren’t to blame for your actions” and feel no responsibility for how it affects people around them.

Dex-chan lover
And thus bloodline is kept pure.Alabama deed on the way .
But why the hell are Japanese mangakas so obsessed with incest? Just wondering 🤔
Because the oldest history book in japan (The Kojiki) states that the island of japan was formed as a result of two gods, brother and sister, having sex. Japan was literally the result of incest.

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal
This is an incredibly based thread. I came here ready to go to bat for truth and justice against the evils of common knowledge, only to find that people like you had already done my job for me, and said most of what I intended to say.

Dex-chan lover
The real twist coming (not) : "you guys are in fact not blood related", and then they loose all interest.
200 iq move from the mother.

Dex-chan lover
ygu95iw.png

This my friends, is Gaslighting 101. Phrases like "This is always what I've wanted" and "You will abandon me" are just.... yeah
No,she's just naive as hell

Dex-chan lover
Because the oldest history book in japan (The Kojiki) states that the island of japan was formed as a result of two gods, brother and sister, having sex. Japan was literally the result of incest.
That's hilarious. Incest is literally built into the lore.

Dex-chan lover
depending on where and who is publishing this, by law, it must end badly.
Yeah I'm obviously joking. All the incest mangas I have read had a bad ending or an open ending (which is arguably better)
Btw apparently incest is legal in Japan but incest manga is illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread