Dex-chan lover
I fuckin called it

Happy family chapter it is

Inna go get a lottery ticket

Anyway, this was a pretty good manga
As fucked up as it is, its still enjoyable
Kinda meta with this last chapter but i hope the incest part is not meta
Overall, a solid 8.6/10

Edit: also one of the few incest manga that actually show the family and kids thats not a Hentai. Absolutely peak
1096929c0c8174c3b67a1a0ff699675f.jpg

Last edited:
Contributor
First incest manga I've seen where the sibling are happily married with a child. Most of them depict them leaving towards the sunset or being married and that's it. It was a good read.
But that was a fakeout. He just draws them having a happy kid together before going back to fuck his sister.

last time I checked women don't have balls
You know it's 2023 right? This type of language is gonna get you canceled.

Dex-chan lover
But that was a fakeout. He just draws them having a happy kid together before going back to fuck his sister.
While I believe that it's purposefully vague to allow for that interpretation, notice how the characters in the pictures don't line up all that well (Mother's face is different, daughter's hairstyle doesn't match up). Incest baby's definitely real; last few pages are simply after their daughter fell asleep (Hence the good girls being asleep by now comment).

As for why he was drawing such a page and commenting on it in the first place, he was simply making fan fiction for his official incest work.

Users who are viewing this thread