Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Last Page

Dex-chan lover
Since the sketch was different from what the family looked like outside the sketch. And because it showed the people they knew, especially when she picked up their daughter. Imma believe the author showed us a flash forward before going back to the night MC inseminated his sister.

Now, we wonder if he'll breed his daughter too and have an incest Oyakodon FFM Threesome. Like in 88305, full version being 159034.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I think some people are not seeing the ending correctly, they don't have a daughter together, that was his fantasy and his manga that he drew, his alternate future with her that he wanted, but because their siblings they can't have a kid together, so its just them at the end with no daughter. All in all it was a good ending at the end I liked it, you can't help who you fall in love with, so why not just live your life, kinda reminds me of Saraba, Yoki Hi it has more drama and both mc's are siblings, with the older brother coming to terms with his feelings for his sister, its more of a fleshed out, realistic view of incest between siblings in the real world.
It might be somewhat vague, but the daughter's shirt and hairstyle are different, the fml's face looks different and he's wearing a long-sleeved shirt. Most likely he's just using his family as an inspiration to draw something which wouldn't be strange.

The Greatest Love Story Ever Told, they got together happily ever after and even had a daughter, thumbs up from me to you, Haruka-sensei! :clap:

That said, I'm still not sure whether it would be a good idea for them to try for a son or not though... :whistle:

Dex-chan lover
You know what? The fact that the author actually decided to stick with the incest is a fucking mad move. My respect to them for sticking with the theme
Peak manga

Dex-chan lover
Now, we wonder if he'll breed his daughter too and have an incest Oyakodon FFM Threesome. Like in 88305, full version being 159034.
The man, the myth, the legend is back with more unhinged comments.
Looks like a good read thx

Dex-chan lover
There’ll be plenty of challenges, but I can see them achieving most of the drawn future.
Good ending wrapped quite nicely.

Dex-chan lover
The manipulation from the sister is what makes this too Yandere for me. She twists him around her finger too much for the Romance to be enjoyable. This wasn't what I was looking for, there is too much 'darkness' and bad feelings floating around to have any fuzzy feelings.

Dex-chan lover
S A C A B A M B A S P I S

edit: "i learnt some stuff in school about boys and girls before i was even old enough to vote, and that means i have nothing left to learn ever in the world ever, nice" -a bunch of tards in this thread

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Know what? That's an okay twist. He drew his idealized ending. Thought it was a little weird all their friends accepted them seemingly so easily. Though, it's still nice the two of them are at least happy.

Dex-chan lover
Err no that was real I think. The hairstyle of the daughter is different from the sketch daughter we saw. The real daughter braided her hair and the fiction daughter have a long hair and no braidedm and even then real daughter clothes are different from the sketch daughter clothes. That was just him drawing his happy family moment and put it in his manga just like him using his sister as an inspiration for his manga. Just look at it properly. The real daughter and the sketch daughter is not the same so he did get his sister bear his child
I really want to believe this.

Users who are viewing this thread