Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2 - Page 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the indonesian version of the last ch got uploaded first before the English ver. After checking the ch out, to my horror, i found that indeed, they DID have a child. A little girl to be specific. But for some weird reason, the child looked completely normal lmao. (not exactly sure tho, maybe she has a mental defect? lol) anyways, cant wait for the EN ver so i could actually understand everything that happened.
1st line of 1st grade inbreeding between siblings, has 40% chance to get defected baby. So it's only bad luck if they get defected baby.

It's not always 100% because human genetic is vary. But if the inbreeding goes over 3rd generation, see Whittaker Family Case where some of the family member is like creature that living in Nuclear Wasteland.

But hey..... our technology has reach Godhood area where cloning, and even genetic reprogramming is possible and the case where inbreeding family get defected baby can be nullified even you make 7 generations of inbreeding. But then..... I don't think every religion accept that.

Dex-chan lover
This smells like axe. If you look at the author's previous manga, the ending was more fleshed out. Even the side rival was concluded in a very nice manner, compared to this one.

The sister is super based though.

Here's last chapter's raw for those who can't wait until translation (you need Japanese vpn/proxy to access the site tho).
Wasn't expecting for this kind of manga to have furigana so it would be even easier to read for those who know hiragana/katakana and some Japanese.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I would have enjoyed seeing a moment where someone says this to the parents "this relationship between the two would have never happened if you didn't treat MC like he was useless and unloved while constantly praising, spoiling,& give her love FMC"

Dex-chan lover
Alternate title: "I don't like my parents' way so I fuck their son for revenge"

Like i said in previous chapter. Shizuku is basically Miyuki Shiba on speed and steroid. They’re also similar in a way that they love their brother more because their family didn’t care about their brother. So kinda like “i will give you all the love you never get from the world” type a drift

Imagine if the brother actually goes to the Matsuri ending. Imagine fhe little sister's anguish.

To be honest, it feels more like the mangaka wants to move on IMO. The manga has been around since 2021, after all, and this kind of plot can be quite tiresome to work with.

Sure, the volumes aren't flying off the shelves, but it's not like the manga is doing that bad on the app. There are way worse-performing manga in it, with way more volumes/chapters. (Also, the Nico stats are decent too, so at the very least, there was a public for it)

In my opinion:
If she announces a new manga in the next few months (Or starts making pilots), then it was that she wanted to move on.
But if she goes back to being a full doujinshi artist, and goes a long time before a new project, then it was axed.
The author is a she!? Why am i surprized and not surprized at the same time

Dex-chan lover
The mom be like:
shocked-meme-sonic.png

Respect for outing yourselves but damm lmao only one more chapter, they never even showed full on sex smh

Users who are viewing this thread