Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Last Page

Dex-chan lover
What the heck, I never got a notification for the last chapter being out so I was waiting thinking it never came.. :aquadrink:

I didn't really like the story as much as everyone else it seems but I still gotta respect the author for going through with the incest unlike other stories.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Luckily the daughter turned out normal. at least the next generation probably won't be incest, seeing that their daughter is friends with their childhood friend' son lol

Dex-chan lover
First incest manga I've seen where the sibling are happily married with a child. Most of them depict them leaving towards the sunset or being married and that's it. It was a good read.
What is the common ending, they are smashed by a bullet train? Or school days?

Alabama approves 10/10, normal ppl I think will rate this 4/10 on why this manga is weird.

Dex-chan lover
Just saw this ended. I kind of feel like I need a shower again...

That being said, it was surprisingly.. well, it was an ending.

Its supposed to be "it was all a dream" kinda ending but did he really insert Matsuri competing her manga with him and his best friend in his ecchi work? Unless that's also a figment of his imagination? Who knows.

Truly much more melodrama, risque opposing side of the same coin to Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara. That one, as I said in another thread, had the main couple (Ritsu and Uta) being aware of how they shouldn't have children and did reconcilled with their parents, which this manga took the complete opposite lol.

Hoping HanoHaru would countinue making these based incest <3

Came here from people sharing a page and going all "ooooooo so fucked up" and "💀💀💀", and as I suspected random netizens are softies and this was a good read. Last one I read on a similar situation was onani master and that had the same results

While in the subject of memeing around - plot twist, they are preparing to produce the brother, with expected future outcome. Plot twist, their father was also their uncle - it ran in the family

Dex-chan lover
The daughter is real, at the beginning of the chapter it’s definitely the real him, his editor calls him by his name. We then see him go to buy her birthday cake while wearing the same clothes at the same time as his sister goes to pick up their daughter from kindergarten where they run into his friend. Up until the last couple pages everything points to You-chan being real. At the end we see him finishing his manga in the same way we saw before, but the family in his drawing had different clothes from what they were wearing. The birthday we saw was not his manga.

Sure he’s wearing some different clothes when he was drawing at the end, but that could be explained by him changing to something more comfortable to relax in.

The whole point of all that was to leave things just ambiguous enough that publishers wouldn’t freak out over Hano Haruka being so based.

Dex-chan lover
there's a study that children born from incest relationships 50% chance of the child being born with some issue and 50% of the child could be born a Genius. lets pray to God that the child born genius.
source for that?
I’m really interested in this kind of thing and would like to learn more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was 95% sure this was going to get dark. She wanted to have an incest baby so bad RIGHT NOW that I was sure she was secretly suffering from some incurable life ending disease and wanted to have a child before she died.
In chapter 2 when she got a negative pregnancy test she said she had all the time in the world.

Dex-chan lover
dr-seuss-quote.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending, bro had a kid, sister is his wife, business is booming, parents cut off?? Hats off to the mangaka, they cooked

But it’s over so fast :((
32e580.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's how the author would have ended it had that pesky tokyo incest law not been a thing. it's the authors way of giving the japanese government the middle finger.
This certainly feels like the case. I believe the author purposely left it open to interpretation.

To the enlightened readers:
After celebrating his daughter's birthday and putting her to bed - being the workaholic his daughter rightly called him out for in her drawing - he stayed up late to finish the final chapter of the manga based his true life story before getting some bedtime loving from his sister who also stayed up late to support him and make love to him before they go to sleep.

To the haters/government:
They did not reproduce. The preceding pages were just a part of the imaginary story within the story.
In-fact, we can take this interpretation (excuse) one step further:
The entire manga, but for the last 3 pages is all just part of the fiction within the fiction. After completing it, the fictional mangaka goes to bed with his wife who is just role-playing as his sister.

To the editor/publisher:
I'll sell you a bold story that'll be a big hit with wincest aficionados while keeping an open ending that's vague enough for you to get away with publishing it.
P.S. You can't axe it. I'm only providing an out in the last chapter. If it ends early, it ends as
[definite incest] instead of [maybe incest].

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread