Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Last Page

Dex-chan lover
You should delete this post and just block the crazy people while enjoying talking about manga. Being correct doesn't matter as the mods are typical mods.
I think the mods can understand I was joking so it should be fine, and you can't delete comments on this site btw

Dex-chan lover
there's a study that children born from incest relationships 50% chance of the child being born with some issue and 50% of the child could be born a Genius. lets pray to God that the child born genius.

Dex-chan lover
MASTERPIECE
See you all on the next wild wincest roller coaster. This was a great read.

Dex-chan lover
PEAK fiction right here, I knew this author was gonna make something special considering her previous work had me absolutely HOOKED from the first chapter. This was no exception, amazing story 10000000/10, wincest FTW :chad:

I fuckin called it

Happy family chapter it is

Inna go get a lottery ticket

Anyway, this was a pretty good manga
As fucked up as it is, its still enjoyable
Kinda meta with this last chapter but i hope the incest part is not meta
Overall, a solid 8.6/10

Edit: also one of the few incest manga that actually show the family and kids thats not a Hentai. Absolutely peak
1096929c0c8174c3b67a1a0ff699675f.jpg
What are the others?

Aggregator gang
I was 95% sure this was going to get dark. She wanted to have an incest baby so bad RIGHT NOW that I was sure she was secretly suffering from some incurable life ending disease and wanted to have a child before she died.

So... which part do you think is real and which is the manga he was drawing?
Pretty sure that people are reading too much into it and it's quite straightforward just the way it was shown. Not only others have already pointed out that the daughter in the sketch looked differently but also his ex-gf manga rival wasn't even a part of his fictional manga world in a first place so there's no reason to include her in there if that was supposedly as meta as people claim it to be.
Might as well go deeper and claim that from some point the events weren't real and it's just protag's manga plot while he's in denial (from chapter 14 or 16, you decide)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK peak 10/10. If I understood right then its technically an open ending and I'll take the "they made a child" lore.
Here it is, I finally found the best BR incest manga. I can finally stop reading incest shit.
Sure, you "can". But that's like saying you "can" stop eating meat after finally finding the perfect steak.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, the first gen incest would probably still okay.
It'll be much more different a few steps down the line, like in the case of some European monarchy.
Quite right. There's a lot of things you can do to have a higher chance of genetic issues than first generation incest, and very few of those have even a tiny fraction of the stigma.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone why I can't set this as completed? I change the status tp "Completed" and then after refreshing the site it's back to "Reading".
And it's not a recent thing since I recall trying to change the status like at least 2 times since it finished, just didn't bother to check if it actually did back then.

PS. if any mods happen to read this, stop logging me out for the love of god

Users who are viewing this thread