Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Page 17

Dex-chan lover
It would be pretty funny if the mom was just projecting. I don't think it'll just be a repeat of the last manga where they got peaceably disowned, well as peaceable disownership can be.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i can understand the mother a tiny bit BUT she is literally mental what happend that she hates her own son so much?

MD@Home
Looking back the root of this seems to be the parents treating Kouta like the trash and Shizuku like the perfect golden child who can do no wrong- her sympathy for Kouta is possibly what turned her feelings from normal sibling love to wanting to fuck him and him being treated like dirt by his other family members almost definitely is what made Kouta vulnerable to being groomed by her. Gonna be interesting to see if any of the truth (be it the fact that Shizuku, not Kouta, is the actual groomer/predator here or the fact that it's basically all the parents' fault) gets through to mom and dad in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the erohon in the kitchen cupboard? Did she put it there just for this meeting? Did the dad know that erohon is in the kitchen cupboard? What else is in there?
I need to know.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I can see the mom's point of view at least. It's not like it wasn't obvious that the sis was the inspiration of the character.

It the mother a psycho? Let's see.

lol, imagine creating an obvious sockpuppet account to spam reactions on all of a user's posts because you're upset about one of your flame posts being dismissed appropriately as flamebait.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is the erohon in the kitchen cupboard? Did she put it there just for this meeting? Did the dad know that erohon is in the kitchen cupboard? What else is in there?
I need to know.
Mother is an avid reader of incest series and is actually jealous she didn't get to fuck her big brother, so wants to get in the way of the son.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (MC and Shizuku's mom is so hot. Like oh my goodness she's attractive).

Users who are viewing this thread