Anima Yell! - Vol. 5 Ch. 55

KZO

Dex-chan lover
So no timeskip but instead they get the gym all to themselves as substitute to the tournament, I guess it works the same for Kana.

I can't even tell if that's supposed to be Kon's girlfriend beside her in page 7 but I think it is.

It's rare to get so much insight on how the manga was made. I can see how much love Unotsuka put in this manga and I'll be sure to read her future works.

Dex-chan lover
Farewell to another cute series. I enjoyed this a lot.

Thank you so much for all the work translating this for everyone! =D

Power Uploader
@KZO No this is the newspaper club president, here's another look at her https://twitter.com/unotsuka/status/1319634433234751488

Thanks so much to the scanlation crew for steadily working on this cheerful (pun intended) little series so consistently and steadily! Your work is much appreciated! \o/

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that ended a bit sooner than I thought. Thanks for all the translations, everyone!

Still, it felt a bit odd for it to end right after they got a new member and after thing started getting more interesting. Well, it was a good ride anyways. I guess I'd better finish up the Anime. It's still just sitting in my Crunchyroll Queue, half-watched.

Thank you for translating this! It's entering the graveyard of ensemble cast Yuri manga of girls with a hobby they share. You wouldn't think it's such a big genre but it seems like one ends all the time. I'm happy this one got a good ending though

Dex-chan lover
Too bad it ends here really felt like it was just getting started oh well

I wish this had kept going for a bit longer!

Thank you for providing the translations for this manga. It was/is greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread