+Anima

Double-page supporter
One of the most wholesome manga I ever read back then

Oh my, this got fully translated? It's been..... so long.... since I even thought of this manga

I wish I knew where my full volume of this series was. Still one of my favorite manga series period and every once in a while, I end up rereading it in the vain hope that it gets an extra chapter, even though I know it's not. lol I'm still surprised this series never received an anime given the nature of the show. I could see it being done in the same vein as maybe Hunter x Hunter 1999, minus all the fighting stuff, but with the aesthetic of the world featured in that series and the art style and the musical style, could work for a series like this, I feel.

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful manga, although the ending is a bit... weird. Not bad, just weird.

Great enjoyable read.
Agreed with everyone else though, the end was obviously cut short.

I'm glad to finally finish this manga I read it in the library in middle school but didn't finish it until today and I'm 25 now😂 despite the manga being cut short imo I'm glad it is still essentially a happy ending for them. It's a nice slice of life fantasy series!

Like others, I used to read this a a child in school, glad to have stumbled on it again. Thanks for the translation :)

Ok, but what is with japan and child slavery. Other than that, the manga has decent world building... Just feels a bit like there should have been more at the end... What's with artificial angels? What are +anima? It just ended with... idk what that was. I wouldn't say it was a bad ending, just an unsatisfactory ending for me.

Users who are viewing this thread