Animal Rap - Ch. 1 - Koala vs Capybara

You absolute capybara , you don't get the point, don't you ? It goes way too far above your furry head, way beyond your memey reach, right ? I'm not even insulting you. I'm actually trying to make you understand what Bear and Boar and Lion have a hard time teaching you : you are the ultimate pleb, you are way too concerned about what other people think about you. Guess what ? I don't have to justify myself about music because it should be fucking ILLEGAL to hold such a trivial opinion. Koala is literaly, L I T E R A L Y the pinnacle of music. Do you understand that I'm trying to show you that your memes are embodying your plebness ? This could all have been different. You and I could have been friends, talking about the merits of hip-hop, but no, NO, you just HAD to shit all the way down Koala’s masterworks because you can't handle music with social consciousness. Guess what moron, Jesus Christ HIMSELF would have listened to Koala if he could.

@reikou
You absolute capybara , you don't get the point, don't you ? It goes way too far above your furry head, way beyond your memey reach, right ? I'm not even insulting you. I'm actually trying to make you understand what Bear and Boar and Lion have a hard time teaching you : you are the ultimate pleb, you are way too concerned about what other people think about you. Guess what ? I don't have to justify myself about music because it should be fucking ILLEGAL to hold such a trivial opinion. Koala is literaly, L I T E R A L Y the pinnacle of music. Do you understand that I'm trying to show you that your memes are embodying your plebness ? This could all have been different. You and I could have been friends, talking about the merits of hip-hop, but no, NO, you just HAD to shit all the way down Koala’s masterworks because you can't handle music with social consciousness. Guess what moron, Jesus Christ HIMSELF would have listened to Koala if he could.

Fed-Kun's army
The brillant mind that bought us such modern literacy masterpiece such as "This Gorilla will die in 1 day" have created yet another masterpiece.

Truly the best writer of our generation. What masterclass storytelling.

Users who are viewing this thread