AniTomo - My Brother's Friend - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

aak so cute ><

also is that.... a mistake? there's a different manga at the end

Yukihiro may not look like it, but i think he is trying to be considerate and caring as a brother for mai in his own way. Well i like the premise on how everytime he showed up, someone need to suffer 😂

thanks for the chapter and the bonus at the end lololol i ll check that one out too

It's cute, but my God, there's no one that passes out after not sleeping one night

Thank you for the chapter!
And could I have the name for the removed manga please? I couldn't catch the name before it was gone lol

Dex-chan lover
Maes huh? I can see the resemblance but Maes would be a very over burdening girlfriends' father compared to this guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Teorah The Japanese do. They contract the plague if you splash them with water, they catch pneumonia if they open the refrigerator, and they fall into a hard coma if they miss a night's sleep. It's amazing they still exist as a species.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t bring Hughes up...... I can’t handle the rain......

Dex-chan lover
@Teorah @Kierlak In case you missed the large words next to "lack of sleep", he was also exhausted. I imagine the mental/emotional stress from the previous night plus the physical stress from the friend being a jerkass and hitting him so much.

Perfectly reasonable for alot of people regardless of nationality. Not this stupid anti-Japanese stereotype you like to perpetuate.

Thanks for working on this chapter! I love anitomo and never gave up that someone would continue working on it 😍

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic You've uncovered the truth. Everyone thought it was the Japanese perpetuating these tropes for decades about the Japanese, in their Japanese manga, printed in their Japanese language, and sold in their Japanese country, but it was I, Kierlak, all along!

Users who are viewing this thread