Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sensei's Teachings

@meridis
It was explained, MC wants to change public perception of dark knights by becoming top tier paladin (while still being dark knight). Skills from different classes can be learned, and shown by evil teacher. He has paladin/samurai skills.

Double-page supporter
@Dariark I feel the same way. MC is the kind of person to see something and want to do it himself and learn how it works, so by the time the real battle comes along he will probably be able to use the move too.

Dex-chan lover
@MachuPicchu

the thing is I don't feel like I understand what makes him a dark knight though. Is it the skill set or is he just born that way? If he's born that way, what the meaning if they can learn any skill? I'm feeling lost there.

I just can't believe how lightly they're taking the top dark magic family in the county.

When they themselves seem to be part of it. Being the shadow force means if anyone touches their child they would be hunted by assassins and thugs, not the police.
Killing the princess they might be fine but him. But not him, bet that his mom & pop will hunt them down covertly(so nobody can say anything or use thier power to stop them) and kill them slowly and maybe just keep torturing them.

Users who are viewing this thread