Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu

Haha there's a manga with the opposite premise, a Holy Knight blessed by the goddess who wants to be a Dark Knight. Let's see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
Yeah, that one is horrible, dropped it after 3 chapters.
But still the judging a book by it's cover stands, i always only give feedback after 2/3 chapters or even more depending on the stories pace. Wish more people would do so as people sitting on the fence before reading the manga read the comments, see super negative comments and end up skipping, which isn't very fair to the manga 😀

Fed-Kun's army
It's another manga where the plot revolves around the MC being an overpowered idiot.

So far I'm joying this his family is great and he's not changing his class but after a title, some of the stand stuff but done well.

Dex-chan lover
wtf this is stupid
does this nibba not know how to paint his armor? is "dark knight" a what exactly? a class? a clothing style? If his intellectual capacity is not enough to make him change his clothes what would getting a new title of "hole knight" would even change?? 🤯

Double-page supporter
its not very good after two chatpers.. but it might cure someones boredem if theres nothing else to read.
To keep it short and simple, hes an overpowered moron. He needs someone by his side to make decisions for him if hes going to get anywhere.

It's not incredible, but It's fine enough. I like that the point here is not to switch from dark to holy attribute, but to get dark as respected as holy. I can't imagine it's going to be memorable or anything, but It's good enough to pass the time.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically just a light version of the plot to Final Fantasy 4 with some slight changes lol.

It's OK for now, but chapter three tried to do something that should be an arc in one chapter, the pay-off is way better when it's built up.

I don't know about this one. I'm usually alright with OP protag fantasy trash, but the MC's goal seems pretty pointless.

If you can't use holy magic, you're not a paladin. There are more sensible ways to improve his reputation.

@otouniisan not really, EVERYONE judges him as something disgusting the second they find out he's a dark knight without actually giving him a chance. He got kicked out of town after catching a terrible drug dealer for them, protecting their poor and their children. Everyone that knows he's a dark knight looks down on him at the academy. Even the the princess acted differently towards him even though she knew he was good after he saved her, but the second the matter that he's a dark knight came up, he was the scum of the earth to her and she would not even listen to him. Something like that that is next to impossible to overcome.

Why do I understand thoses numbers without searching about it ?

Dex-chan lover
wtf... did another author just reverse the plot of another manga and call it a day? 🤦‍♂️

4 chpts in, just started, this seems like mediocre romeo and juliet jp manga style....will still continue in hope

Is the novel being translated? This is kinda interesting and a nice filler manga to read while I wait for my main seires

Dex-chan lover
@otouniisan

I don't think he's trying to learn holy magic. I think his aim is just to claim the title given to the top, most celebrated knight in the kingdom. I think it would actually go against his goal if he tried to get holy magic somehow. The idea seems to be to have one of the dark classes who work in the shadows compete with the celebrated light classes in their arena and beat them so that the dark classes can finally have their recognition.

Users who are viewing this thread