Ankoku Kishi no Ore desu Ga Saikyou no Seikishi wo Mezashimasu

Dex-chan lover
just guessing after reading these last few chapters ... so I'm not spoiling anything... but since people can't distinguish that, I'll use the spoiler tags

With all the comedy and romance bouncing around this manga...
I bet the King and Queen was discussing about how it would be good idea to hook up the holy daughter of the Paladin general with the dark son of the dark knight general and their other kids heard it.
Or partially heard it. Cause misunderstands are comedy after all.
So they being sis-cons themselves decided to send their subordinates out to keep the MC away from their holy sister but the subordinates misunderstood the orders to mean, "Kill her."
Or the MC's sister sent them and those idiots misunderstood which holy daughter to target.

either way, I'm fully expecting the MC to end up with a harem of holy and dark powered girls chasing after him.

Extremely average, nothing new but neither bad
Just... A V E R A G E
Give it a try but don't expect something amazing

Pun

2/10. I am sick of this shit. I will begin only giving high scores to works that truly deserve it, every single manga is the same shit over and over. no original characters, no meaningful writing, just filler..

Dex-chan lover
Been there, done that...for the millionth time....
As generic as can be

Read till chapter and probably will not read this any longer.

Its premise is an amazing opportunity wasted by mediocre writing filled with cliches and underdeveloped characters.

For example(am not sure how much of it is a spoiler so putting it all in spoilers)
1. MC straight-forward to a fault such that he seems innocent to social cues, even though he has the battle-field experience and as a person from a house operating in the shadow should by their way of operations met with plenty of unsavoury characters with ulterior motives.
2. His father is considered an amazing warrior, such that he is acknowledged as the grim reaper of the battle-field. But even then people try to pick fights with MC which truly makes no sense. Like aren't they scared for their lives.
3. People think they can get away with killing him. Yep, a elder witch will let people kill her children and getaway. Yep it will happen, she won't just resurrect the dead to find everybody connected so that she can kill them again. Pretty sure she hates their guts and that's why she is upping their poison resistance while making sure they have the antidote nearby.
4. The second the bishoujo new teacher came out, it was guaranteed he was a future enemy just by the premise and way of introduction. No surprise there.
5. How weak is this holy country or how corrupt is it that their enemies think they can take out a princess and top master and mistresses of some of the leading households in a nation without fear of a allied retribution.

The examples are basically what I felt like glaring plot-holes which just spoiled the mood. even if they were explained later on, reading this now in this fashion with no info on the condition of the nation or the various powers and their at the bare minimum surface strength makes it seem like a harem no brainer manga with 1 dimensional characters.

People who want just mindless violence and cheesy dense protag harem scenes will love this.
If you're looking for plot, character development, smart protag. Look elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a special kind of stupid. People are calling it generic, but generic would be an improvement. Let's consider a few issues (by no means is this an exhaustive list...):

Why are the assassins so obsessed with Kai in the first place? Yes I know he foiled their first assassination attempt, but that was a complete coincidence. If they're that worried that he will save the princess a second time how about they just attack her when he's not there? He's not her bodyguard or anything, they're acquaintances at best. And they clearly have the connections to completely infiltrate the school without even being suspected so don't pretend they wouldn't be able to keep tabs on him.

You have the fake teacher dude who apparently has skills to move around instantly and strike before anyone can react. And he's really an assassin. So why doesn't he assassinate...the target with those skills? He seems willing to use them on just about anyone else. But not the person he actually wants to assassinate, even when nobody suspects a think and they completely have their guard down...

But wait you say, they wanted to make it look like an accident. The first time, yes...but then they come up with the most over-the-top completely blatant assassination plan in the known universe. Which is pretty weird in of itself, you know, and they never explain it. I mean, I can almost buy that they initially wanted it to look like an accident and then when that didn't work they decided that it wasn't that important (though none of this is actually shown to the audience). However they went straight from "make it look like an accident" to "let's create this elaborate plan involving a giant barrier, trapping dozens of unrelated people, and killing the target with a giant zombie dragon with witnesses all over the place". There's stuff in between you know...

Honestly, I could go on. There's more to talk about, like the weirdness of what the heck is Kai's dark knight status in the first place. But what's the point? This manga isn't worth it...

Fed-Kun's army
The manga tries to be unique but ends up being generic, bet they are going light and dark fusion route as usual...

Did the original scantalation group stop translating this? Because it looks like they previously had monthly-ish uploads

Users who are viewing this thread