Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - It has to be this way.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet Jesus I love smol whale senpai

Edit: also this chapter is extremely precious

Supporter
>not wanting to hug giant girlfriend
Large women are wasted on these
fictional characters.

Group Leader
@abdude13

Showers are only available on the Sunrise Seto/Izumo these days (the same train drawn/traced to quite a detailed level in this chapter) as those two trains (could call it a single one really since the carriages are joined between Okayama and Tokyo) are the only surviving night trains still operating, (besides one or two seasonal moonlight services, and the $10,000+/pp cruise trains which who the fuck will ever be able to ride as even if you have the cash it's still lottery based I think for most of them too).

Shower cards are currently 320 yen a pop on the train it seems, give you 5 or so minutes of shower time, and supply is limited to 10 cards or something per the two or three machines spread through the train so good luck getting one, though I think if you book the deluxey cabins they include a pre-paid one for you.

If you have a JR pass the carpet-bed-hard-as-a-rock ""seats"" (visible at the bottom of page 10) are free too, so a fun experience if you're on the moon, (impossible to get a good sleep on them though to be honest, but fun). Good luck being able to reserve a spot though unless you ask 3 weeks to a month in advance when tickets first go on sale, as shit sells out quick most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
@Rapeman
If you have a JR pass the carpet-bed-hard-as-a-rock ""seats"" (visible at the bottom of page 10) are free too, so a fun experience if you're on the moon, (impossible to get a good sleep on them though to be honest, but fun). Good luck being able to reserve a spot though unless you ask 3 weeks to a month in advance when tickets first go on sale, as shit sells out quick most of the time.
I managed to reserve a spot on the same day though, when i failed to leave Kyushu for Tokyo on time. Wish i knew about this option beforehand, though - would save me a night's worth payment at hotel (a rather pricey one at that). But the shower cards were indeed sold out.
For those who were wondering, those are nobinobi seats, that were mentioned in comments for last chapter.

Group Leader
@HYBRID_BEING

If you're not travelling in peak season yours odds improve of course, I have gotten lucky once with a same-day reservation too, but often have had to choose less than ideal days and modify my schedule around that, or give up entirely the many times I've wanted to ride it (compared to the handful of successful reservations I've managed).

More than possible to get lucky though yes, just don't plan your schedule around it assuming there'll be seats I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
@Rapeman
I'm not exactly sure, but i'd thought end of July is a peak season. And the cart was quite empty at that.
Thanks for the heads up though, that might have given me a wrong impression.

Dex-chan lover
Why can mangaka only accurately portray a romance when it's between a boy and a monster-girl? :D
Seriously, I have never seen another manga romance where the characters interact like this... You know, like people ACTUALLY interact with the people they love.
Well, apart from that teardrop in her eye of course, which is just there to give brunette-haters who always want to see dark-haired female characters portrayed as emotional what they want.

Aaaand to further give those nutcases what they want, we get the usual OP blonde villain which I had hoped the mangaka would be talented enough not to do. In other words: Things can only turn to puss from here on.
Dropped.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Small boy & big girl, that's a pretty popular jav theme XD

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84
check out 14 sai no koi, Fujiyama-san, Bonnouji, Love Roma, the Voynich Hotel and High Score Girl.

also bruh you really give up this early? shit can still goes in the good direction even if a seemingly lame stuff got introduce, I mean Mousou Telepathy able to make a seemingly your typical (annoying) blonde bitchy "rival" come in but in just the second volume she grew up to be homies and ends up being the absolute best girl.

good shit can still happens.

Users who are viewing this thread