Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'll follow this. Cute monstergirls ahoy!

But the translation is not that good, there's no way around it. If you translate to english, then at least use english punctuation and such. This was either translated from spanish, or translated by a spanish speaking person. Either way, there's some problems with the translation.

Dex-chan lover
looks promisingly fun..
but, the overexaggerate detest toward MC is kinda cringy, hope this is not yet another "everyone else is an asshole except the MC and His harem" kind of manga..

Dex-chan lover
So, he was trying to save and offer a second chance at life for the monsters being experimented on by the demons, but instead, they just get tested by humans, so he sabotaged the laboratory and set up a remote classroom where he taught all the saved specimens everything he could…is the feeling I’m getting from all those flashbacks.

Looking forward to more! Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Dex-chan lover
Another manga where the MC is at the bottom rung of society, the author goes thru great lengths to show humans are terrible (the "real" monsters), and non-humans (the actual monsters) are kind/attractive. The MC will be too neurotic, a herbivore, and even tho it's an isekai, will probably refuse any romantic advances because of the title he holds (in this case a teacher) as a result of his old-world principles.
I get it, this is just made for easy fanservice to get readers to buy manga/merchandise. I'm just exhausted by the setup. Is it too much to ask for a MC that has a little more charisma? I'm surprised the title wasn't "I got kicked out of my group because I'm a terrible adventurer, so I became a teacher to monster girls!"

Sorry for ranting.

Fed-Kun's army
Who bumps into an old man and goes EWWW OLD MAN GROSS? So odd lmfao
You need to pay attention to how he's been living. He hasn't bathed in days and sleeps in his clothes but thinks its fine because he doesn't smell anything himself. Meaning he's used to doing this and the stench of the days sweat was normalized to him because of odor fatigue. He's also slow to work and the other more promising professors leave their work to him because they actually do have more important things to get to. He's clearly depressed and stopped having any sort of respect for himself which is why he's in the social position we find him currently.

Fed-Kun's army
Phenomenal first chapter. It's made me start looking for coming of age/growing old stories.
I just hope it doesn't devolve into a boring romcom.

Dex-chan lover
While there is a fight going on in the comments about the teacher student relationship, I just want to gripe about one hyper specific thing.

He claims that he takes a shower everyday, and he just washed his clothes the other day, but goes home to a messy room like that?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Dex-chan lover
Was clearly translated from Japanese to Spanish then to English, with all of the ¡ being used. So that would mean on page 31 where he mentions the "Real Academy" it should be "Royal Academy" in English.

I was trying to figure out what the hell jajaja and plas were.

Users who are viewing this thread