Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Geoxxlll
Guys, no need to churn out chapters so fast - spend a bit more time on QC/PR.
> Page 5 - "With those jokes again" - gonna go on a limb here, cause it may be proper English, but "Again with those jokes" sounds better to me.
> Page 11 - should be "i'm 16 in human years"
And again all those "jaja" and reverse punctuation marks in English translation.

So, he knew her 20 years back, but now she's in the body of a 16 year old.

I am trying to figure out if she's of legal age. Monster life spans are weird.
Yeah, the numbers don’t make sense, in pure human terms. Maybe there’s something like, it counted only after she transformed (unlikely) or like how sometimes different species are counted in “human-like” or “dog-like” years. In this case “kraken-like” years, since I think most fictional kraken are supposed to live many hundreds of years.
From reading it has been 20 years since he was summoned but he also mentioned it being 10 years. ... So he is mid 30's age wise if he was summoned as a teen or almost 40 if he was like a senior in HS.
wait, 16 human years. Has she only been in human firm that long, or is this a dog year type thing... cause I thought 20 years had passed
Maybe their logic is that it's been 16 years since she gained her human form?
Whatever happened 16 years ago for his students (read: harem) to gain human forms simultaneously.
Probably 4 years + whatever time spent growing as a krackenling then 16 years as a humanoid. I assume she separated the time she spent as a tiny octopus from the time she's spent after the mutation.
I thought the "20 years" from the previous chapter was just a bad translation or typo and it should have said "10 years." Considering the translation quality, it makes sense.

Claudia says 人間年齢で16歳, which literally translates to "In human age/years i'm 16". i think the choice of words would be somewhat different if she didn't count her lifespan before transformation. And, considering that in the previous chapter MC did say "words came back to me after 20 years", that means she ages longer than humans (I'd go with Goobers' theory about kraken's lifespan).
Also, in the first chapter there was a translation error - it was not "a little more than 10 years ago", but "several decades ago".
Given that he was summoned as a sarariman, and most likely some time have passed even before he started and stopped teaching in a monster school, he should be well beyond 40 now.

This story really feels like its going to harem but I don't see the tag so does it not go that direction and instead he has a love interest for 1?
No tag can mean that it just wasn't added yet (well, at least at the moment you wrote that - it's there now). MD is shaped by community after all.

Spider or ghost
It's the spider girl isn't it?
Check page 16 - it's 100% spider-girl.

SPIDER GIRL SUPREMACY ! ! !
MODEST BREAST FTW

FIGHT ME
Check page 16 - her breasts are 100% NOT modest :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if she's an octopus, why does she have 12 limbs (8 octopus tentacles + 2 human legs + 2 human arms)?

And here comes the spider girl!

Dex-chan lover
She even couldn't hold her arms around her chest properly.
How big is she? G cup? .......JESUS
s865hf1b3ftAUydKwJBE0-o.jpg
1st of all, she probably did that to support her massive cannons, she could go around them...with some squeeze.
2nd, probably no less than J, with the way they contrast with the rest of the body

Dex-chan lover
I'm down. The Jajajas and the reverse punctuation are a little odd but overall quality is pretty good, so thank you for your work on this series.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky guy and another mister girl yay!

Thanks everyone that worked on this translation

Really rubs me the wrong way how he was a powerful hero that's so weak now. Has he just degraded with age and lack of practice with magic, or does he have some trauma with his power? I guess he also hasn't had any reason to use it so is just another secretly strong character thats going to wow everyone around him once he reveals it. Either way I hope he snaps out of his meekness soon
i think ch.01 show his past a bit,
my guess he was a powerful hero (in term of power) but his kindness make him "weak" after he almost kill the spider monster and going rouge after seeing the monster he saved are used as test subject.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Claudia, you should have gone for it, that old man had no resistance 😏huehuehue

Do they all just have their monster parts appearing from beneath their skirts? That mystical magical negative zone where anything is possible

Dex-chan lover
There's gotta be an objective establishment of a timeline at some point. As it is now, 10 years ago he was a hero and 20 years ago he said some words to an Octopus who is 16 in human years.

I still like the main character, though. His monstergirl student put her tentacles all over him and rather than getting all hot and bothered he's mortified at their power and unsettled by their texture.

Aggregator gang
So next is spider girl huh. I am waiting for dragon girl.

Dex-chan lover
So, he knew her 20 years back, but now she's in the body of a 16 year old.

I am trying to figure out if she's of legal age. Monster life spans are weird.
Same man, I swear a lot of mangakas be drawing people in their mid-20's proportionally and then be like "they're five seconds old." They just have to ruin it.

Dex-chan lover
The premise forced them to, otherwise she couldn't become his student.
Maybe their logic is that it's been 16 years since she gained her human form?
Whatever happened 16 years ago for his students (read: harem) to gain human forms simultaneously.
:huh:
Hopefully this is true, I mean it's not like octopi have long lifespans at all. Going off of my limited knowledge of octopi I'd say she was modeled after a Dumbo Octopus, which live between three and five years. Unless the rules of the manga's world are different she'd be like 280 octopus years old if she was 5 human years when transformed and 16 human years since then.

Users who are viewing this thread