Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda obvious when ya read chapter 1 and see who he interacts with in regards to the bug/monsters

its the spider thing
Not even that. On the couple of panels she’s introduced in, near the end of the chapter, theres a shot of her legs… human and spider legs. Someone else already mentioned it.
Oh goodness I was probably right, looks like she’s using tentacles to pad out her cleavage
Not necessarily. She was an octopus with big round body (head?) so it might make sense if it was “molded” in fleshly body parts.
So, he knew her 20 years back, but now she's in the body of a 16 year old.

I am trying to figure out if she's of legal age. Monster life spans are weird.
Yeah, the numbers don’t make sense, in pure human terms. Maybe there’s something like, it counted only after she transformed (unlikely) or like how sometimes different species are counted in “human-like” or “dog-like” years. In this case “kraken-like” years, since I think most fictional kraken are supposed to live many hundreds of years.
Really rubs me the wrong way how he was a powerful hero that's so weak now. Has he just degraded with age and lack of practice with magic, or does he have some trauma with his power? I guess he also hasn't had any reason to use it so is just another secretly strong character thats going to wow everyone around him once he reveals it. Either way I hope he snaps out of his meekness soon
It could be a bit of all those you mentioned. He is definitely older and after realizing what was being done to those he saved he would be a bit weaker mentally and physically. And yes he definitely doesn’t have a reason to show off. Though, I’m betting if there are any people like the pompous teacher from previous chapter, hee’s probably still stronger than them, if only because they were just “big fish in little pond” type people and not actually strong.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully MC will get much stronger physically, otherwise he wouldn't be able to accomodate his evergrowing harem of monster waifus. Because I'd get very upset if he wouldn't (or worse: couldn't) satisfy those badongas.
giphy.webp

Double-page supporter
Hopefully MC will get much stronger physically, otherwise he wouldn't be able to accomodate his evergrowing harem of monster waifus. Because I'd get very upset if he wouldn't (or worse: couldn't) satisfy those badongas.
giphy.webp
To be fair, it's never hinted that he ever lost his strength from his hero days. Just that he's been relegated to a biology teacher in school.

Just wait for the highly likely physical education chapter where the other teachers try to embarrass him and he beats them all without even trying. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Octopus is an acquired taste.

<Tags: male:tentacles>

"Not like this... not like this." :meguuusad:
"Dream of the Fisherman"

So, he knew her 20 years back, but now she's in the body of a 16 year old.

I am trying to figure out if she's of legal age. Monster life spans are weird.
He's still her teacher, so that detail doesn't matter if you're concerned about the applicability of real life age-of-consent laws on fictional characters that you would not check, let's be real.

Last edited:
Really rubs me the wrong way how he was a powerful hero that's so weak now. Has he just degraded with age and lack of practice with magic, or does he have some trauma with his power? I guess he also hasn't had any reason to use it so is just another secretly strong character thats going to wow everyone around him once he reveals it. Either way I hope he snaps out of his meekness soon
He was never powerful. He is a 'failure'. From reading it has been 20 years since he was summoned but he also mentioned it being 10 years. I think he tried to be a hero for 10 years, failed because he was weak, with the only 'hero' thing he did being saving those 5 monsters that were being experimented on. Then 10 years as a low class teacher due to him being weak makes a total of 20 years. So he is mid 30's age wise if he was summoned as a teen or almost 40 if he was like a senior in HS.

Dex-chan lover
Think of it as PTSD, he was in charge and in the lead of pure war crimes, realized he was committing war crimes, and stopped because of it. As a result he no longer wants to do the stuff that reminds him of his past probably.
That said, there's 100% going to be a plot device that causes him to 'overcome' his past one way or another, whether he goes on to end the story going 'i'm going on a trip with this power because with great power comes great responsibility' or 'but i'm fine with my life here' is another thing though.

Dex-chan lover
This story really feels like its going to harem but I don't see the tag so does it not go that direction and instead he has a love interest for 1? Also interesting to see his reaction to the tentacles

Dex-chan lover
He was never powerful. He is a 'failure'. From reading it has been 20 years since he was summoned but he also mentioned it being 10 years. I think he tried to be a hero for 10 years, failed because he was weak, with the only 'hero' thing he did being saving those 5 monsters that were being experimented on. Then 10 years as a low class teacher due to him being weak makes a total of 20 years. So he is mid 30's age wise if he was summoned as a teen or almost 40 if he was like a senior in HS.
chap 1 page 28.
He's powerful, maybe not OP, but powerful. Page after that shows his trauma.

Dex-chan lover
SPIDER WOMAN
LETS
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread