Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Not only the legs but the abdomen also appears. This ends the mystery of where her web comes from :pepehmm:

0DFOhGV.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Spider Gyatt!~
Spider Gyatt!~
Shoots a thread from her fattened ass!~
Spindly legs, sharp like scythes!~
Threatens Ikemen like they're lice!~
BEWARE! THERE GOES THE SPIDER GYATT!~

Dex-chan lover
ooh he's fucked and i don't mind at all. insulting chill professor for being chill is just mean!

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting until they realize why the monster girls like and respect Washio-sensei

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, shape does matter, and sensei is unfairly discriminated as weak because no one has realized that they should be scared of the bone nipple demon.
Or in typical "idunwannastandout" japanese fashion he never fucking showed it to anyone like a tard. if so he's the one to blame for his life being so shitty.

Dex-chan lover
All these image power makes you stronger..what is this?a stands?the whole manga is a jojo references?

Dex-chan lover
Now who will be suspended after this debacle? lol... luckily we have many witnesses to know who started the fight first.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so several comments mention clock tower, but what indicates the building was one?

Dex-chan lover
Or in typical "idunwannastandout" japanese fashion he never fucking showed it to anyone like a tard. if so he's the one to blame for his life being so shitty.
There's 8 chapters and its a popular manga. How do you not remember the premise of the thing already

He's a powerful, disgraced mage, isekai'd in as the legendary hero of legend, only for him to throw that away because he destroyed a lab doing experiments on monsters. Monsters that looked like weird spiders or floating octopi. He had his shot at fame and glory, but refused it because of moral obligation.
If he's hiding his abilities, its because he's hiding. We don't know what the people who summoned him wanted, or how the reacted to him turning on them, or anything at all other than he's an isekai cheat hero(chapter 1) who refused his status as a hero(chapter 1) and works as a teacher(chapter 1).
I'm not gonna say this is a masterpiece in storytelling, I spent the first few chapters genuinely confused about whether he saved the monsters 10 years ago or 20. But we know that he was acknowledged as powerful and was respected, but now isn't, and we know it has something to do with him blowing up a lab doing experiments on monsters.

Fed-Kun's army
Spider Gyatt!~
Spider Gyatt!~
Shoots a thread from her fattened ass!~
Spindly legs, sharp like scythes!~
Threatens Ikemen like they're lice!~
BEWARE! THERE GOES THE SPIDER GYATT!~
Hmm, suddenly the image of a human shooting web from their ass came to my head and that is kinda disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread