Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Why is this so dragged out??? 2 chapters man. Its so damn expected that the monster girls can just blow this dude to oblivion but sure they need to be incentivized to make a move by the dude bad mouthing their husbando but why 2 chapter??

Dex-chan lover
This whole series since the start it has been said that mister girls are really fucking strong so why would you play around with them like that

Also we finally see the spider ass part and I think she could strangle me with her tentacles
I think he legit believes Washio is pulling dirty tricks or favors to have these high rank girls latch onto him.

Washio doesn't seem to broadcast his power, seeing as he's E rank in spite of having an IMP most likely in excess of A rank.

With that and none of the backstory knowledge, I'm not surprised this brat steps in it with both feet. Bastard had bad intel.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me wonder what the other monster girls are going to look like in their VERY pissed off state.

Dex-chan lover
Not only the legs but the abdomen also appears. This ends the mystery of where her web comes from :pepehmm:

0DFOhGV.png

Thanks for the chapter!
wonder where she poops from

Double-page supporter
So I think the monster girls may not have an Image of Magic Power, rather they just reveal more of their original state.
It also looks like we'll be getting a monster girl faction under Washio-Sensei.
Given that magical power representation can be any creature, excluding human, it is possible that their original body are the representation of their own magical power, the bigger the creature, the stronger the magical power it had. So, based on this info, their body must be quite massive and thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another theory is that since they are monster, their magical power represent more of human-like appearance/features. Only if given that the tentacles transformation is a thing that happen unconsciously out of rage, like how an calm and aloof person turned extremely angry they look like a different person.

Users who are viewing this thread