Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it's never hinted that he ever lost his strength from his hero days. Just that he's been relegated to a biology teacher in school.

Just wait for the highly likely physical education chapter where the other teachers try to embarrass him and he beats them all without even trying. :huh:
He was a magician in his hero days, and magician normally doesn't have high physical. Also any significant muscles he had would be gone after being a common professor for 20+ years. Now he's much older with usual old man's weak and aching muscles, that a massage affected him so much.

Though I'm sure he can still rocks in fight, because he's a magician.

failed because he was weak
He said he failed to meet their expectations, though it's unclear if it's about his strength or about his stance regarding monsters (he's against humans killing and experimenting on monsters). Though he needed to be strong enough to fight his higher-ups to save that spider. They even allowed him to do his teaching works afterward.

So I highly doubt that his self-evalution (only an old man that can use a little of magic) is actually accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Really rubs me the wrong way how he was a powerful hero that's so weak now. Has he just degraded with age and lack of practice with magic, or does he have some trauma with his power? I guess he also hasn't had any reason to use it so is just another secretly strong character thats going to wow everyone around him once he reveals it. Either way I hope he snaps out of his meekness soon
It's weird how "The Magician from Another World" is teaching Biology in the first place. in the flashbacks he was also teaching spells, not Biology.
If I had to guess, he's probably in a place where no one knows him. The "Hero" is probably a fugitive for destroying a government R&D facility.

Dex-chan lover
Now spider girl appear. We saw there was (at least) 6 monsters in his class in the flashback. So, 4 more?

Dex-chan lover
She didn't had to be 16 author the entire premise is that 20 years have passed...

Dex-chan lover
She didn't had to be 16 author the entire premise is that 20 years have passed...
wait, 16 human years. Has she only been in human firm that long, or is this a dog year type thing... cause I thought 20 years had passed
The premise forced them to, otherwise she couldn't become his student.
Maybe their logic is that it's been 16 years since she gained her human form?
Whatever happened 16 years ago for his students (read: harem) to gain human forms simultaneously.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Monster girls barely disguising their sexual desire can be tough.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it's never hinted that he ever lost his strength from his hero days. Just that he's been relegated to a biology teacher in school.

Just wait for the highly likely physical education chapter where the other teachers try to embarrass him and he beats them all without even trying. :huh:
well it's possible he did cuz aging, but he's probably still stronger than expected.

Dex-chan lover
"Honestly it was gross"
This is NOT a man of culture. SHAME THIS MAN!

Dex-chan lover
"Honestly it was gross"
This is NOT a man of culture. SHAME THIS MAN!
I'm hoping that's just a slightly misleading translation. I can't believe the author would cook this hard and then have their MC say something that disgraceful.

Dex-chan lover
She even couldn't hold her arms around her chest properly.
How big is she? G cup? .......JESUS
s865hf1b3ftAUydKwJBE0-o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread