Ano Toki Tasukete Itadaita Monster Musume desu.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably better to turn off the brain while reading it, so you won't be irritated at the glaring issues such as principal being shown as benevolent person despite having a teacher be bullied by other teachers and giving him a salary so small that he can't even afford to buy decent food.

Dex-chan lover
My only problem with the series is that I rather not think about it for 3-5 years because each chapter seems to have a rather slow pace so you wait a month for a tiny bit more and so far I am not sure how the story intends to progress.

I'm honestly not into monster girls but this one is very good.

I came for Claudia's tits at first but suddenly found myself invested in the flashbacks, just what happened during Washio-sensei time as a hero? Also, Claudia as an octopus is very cute. I hope this become an anime.

Took a peek into the Vietnamese chapters and the ghost, the fish and the plant hasn't appeared yet.

Great read so far and I don't think this comic can fail.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is one of my favorites, it has all the genres that I love (isekai, harem, age gap romance, monster girls) on top of a beautiful art, likeable girls, interesting plot, wholesome moments, humble yet badass MC.

Hopefully any translating team pick up this gem to continue since there's plenty of chapters ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread