Another - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
It was definitely a story, bit too short so that explains why anime and live action film length.

So in the end, I think it was all Kouichi father fault as he neglected his son by being away, which might brought Reiko back as the "dead one" to care for Kouichi in his absence that she promised her sister.

There's also a bullying issue as the class arbitrary picked the "absent", potentially driving them insane or rising them snapping out and making the "curse" run wild.

7/10

Group Leader
I feel like I was expecting too much coming into this right after the decagon house. This is a bit before that so in terms of both the art and writing adaptation ability is a bit weak, combined that with the translation constantly switching up terms and pretty much incomprehensible grammar made this a subpar reading experience.
Throughout this series, I’m bothered by 1 thing, and 1 more thing towards the end. First is everyone isolating MC after literally not telling him anything. Second is Mei’s eye literally able to identify life and death but she decided not to tell anyone/do anything herself. The ending is alright, the reveal is surprising, and made me realize that the author is a big fan of hiding in plain sight. In this one, the “culprit” was someone living a double life, known to almost no one except her nephew vs Van, the maniac who balances killing the people who he claimed indirectly killed his secret girlfriend on a distant island with being a detective on the mainland, and he wasn’t even blamed for the murder. Yikes.

6.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread