Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
quite to the point, isn't it? well, i don't mind a bit of wish-fulfillment, the guy's cute at least.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like now you can get Isekai'ed by "tripped over nothing" XD

Dex-chan lover
The title made me think she was gonna have immortality or a respawn power like Subaru.

Just a few months together and they're already like a married couple.

@Oliveaffection It's more wholesome and grounded than some OP MC harem isekais, at least.

Softcore niceness just for the sake of lifting the soul. As someone who likes to critique things, I need myself a bit of random, unhinged wholesome. Just turn my brain off and float along the pages for no other reason than just cause.

This. I like this.

G l o m p

Someone said this word. This is a good word. I like this word.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo Ah I see you are a woman(or man) of culture. That fact that you not in the blasphemous ntr camp makes you a great person already. I'm more of a gap-moe type. I don't ever see scuffy types as Mls now that I think about it. I only remember that 3 AM Dangerous Zone had a beaded ML. EDIT: Bread & Butter might be in your strike zone in terms of looks but it only has 6 chapters and hasn't been updated in a year.

It's always the dark-haired stoned faced or the blond-haired sadistic types... We need more ML diversity!
Fikar is super cute hnngg.

Double-page supporter
I like this series, though the bath seems too modern. I guess author copy paste it from somewhere else?

They’re already acting like a married couple and I’m living for it!!
I like this dynamic. It’s been a while to see a character like Fikar nowadays 😭
He’s not your typical snotty, abrupt, calculating nor annoying ML. All these fantasy romance manga has that nowadays and seeing Fikar brings a breath or fresh air!
It’s actually like I’m reading a shoujo manga with a carefree-emotionless (but still shows emotions differently) ML and an energetic and bubbly-ish FL.

They're like a married couple lol. So cute... Thank you for translating!!!

I like how the MC didn't even panic or try to look for a way back, she just accepted it immediately like huh, guess this is my life now.

Both of them just casually accepting each other's presence <3

Just agreeing to live together and hugging and everything else

Just get married already!

Dex-chan lover
*kokun* *koku* *nod* Naruhodo, wakaran.

Also: Page 20: Although Fikar has the potential to become an adventure → Adventurer

Users who are viewing this thread