Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

How noble and heroic, threatening to kidnap a woman to force your rival into a series of sequential fights against some of the strongest adventurers in the country. Why do isekaid characters not point out this kind of bullshit, especially when they are the woman in question? Humiliate them with words *before* you set your OP boyfriend to beating all their asses like naughty children. smh

Group Leader
You can really tell this is a shoujo manga when the FMC has the same character traits as a bowl of noodles.

Well, if this were josei they'd be fucking every night and then Sumire's cluelessness would be a lot more hilarious.

Let’s goo I hope fikar beats his ass idk y but smth abt him makes me think he don’t pass the vibe check

God, those sore loser wannabe heroes are pretty annoying. I hope we get to see the blond get curb stomped by the ml.

Thank you for the new chapter!

at least he isnt being a total dick about inviting her
he's still partially a dick for the belonging part

I love the calm and peace vibes from this manga, but those bastards ruined it◔_◔ fikar better kick his ass soo he and his friends can go tf out from the frame.

I read some spoilers on this manga and I’m just excited to see it drawn out lol especially about Fikar’s backstory

Users who are viewing this thread