Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Either it's me or Fikar just stand on the dragon when she fly instead of actually riding her every time

Dex-chan lover
> Hahahaha, When Fikar won and hug Sumire, he behave like a pet dog rubbing his face to his owner... Hahahaha

> Also, my guess and simple narration of why would Fikar was bloodied with light wounds on the forest;
Since he was lazing in over 10 days sleeping and doing no work, one day when he felt he was hungry he go to the forest to look and hunt for food. Now he got some animal and carry with him. The light wound was because he was so hungry his vision was blurry and got entangled with the branches of the tree.
The blood on his body was from the animal that he's carrying to be ready to drain its blood.
But he past out because of hunger...

Thats my guess.

> Well, Fikar would definitely love Sumire
Her reactions, the way she approach you, the way she communicates, all i can think of she was having like a lovely gesture when you interact with her.
The people who communicate with her can't help but go to the flow of teasing her cause she react sweetly and it will make your day.
For Fikar, she's a perfect dog master though...

M2Z

These two are so damn cute uwu
The romance might be slow but I'm up to it xD

I see the team rested for exactly 10 days 🤭

I hope we'll get to know more about Fikar soon! While Sumire forgot it, I've always been wondering what happened to him and who he is.

Dex-chan lover
Fikar sure is a mystery though, but i completely forgot because the way he acts with Sumire

Dex-chan lover
omg Fikar is too cute and sweet! The way he ran to hug Sumire after he won is just precious (but it is sorta like a dog lol).
He's an enigma though.

Users who are viewing this thread