Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Fikar going for a hug and rubbing his face on sumires's is just too cute

@Minnasan1000 no shes quite the ordinary human...well her unnatural way to get friedly with everything but thats not really a power, tho the fact Su listened to her even if it was to help Fikar is quite extraordinary

@Ghekor if I remember correctly, it’s not particularly extraordinary that Su listens to her. Because of dragons respecting a power hierarchy, as Su knows she is less powerful than Fikar, after seeing Sumire chastise Fikar for something, Su came to the conclusion that Sumire is more powerful than Fikar, and so Su respects her.

Damn the trio are too cute, Su being adorably excited and stomping her feet and Fikar and Sumire being absolutely sugary sweet with their concern and gestures to each other.

Is it just me that's thinking that Fikar waited for Sumire to look away from the duel so she doesn't see him winning it? But why? Hmmm... Conspiracy conspiracy....

Fikar's wins and instantly retrieves his reward of hugging and nuzzling Sumire 😍 he's so precious!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Grilled... flower bouquet? That sounds good... the thinly sliced beef or bacon, marinated for a bit, grilled to perfection... need some kind of sauce to complement.

When he immediately goes to hug Sumire.... I'm soft T~T

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread