Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not sure about the part where an adult monster calls for its young to be sacrificed and they just obey and present their bellies.

Besides that, it's a pretty important lesson that killing is part of the cycle of life.

@jackslate

I like how tasty animals are so my diet is omnivorous.

Overpopulation is an issue. Just look at humans; our rising population has created a lot of needs and pollution and it's been a pretty big issue for a number of animals and plants as many have gone instincts and we're still on the process of deforesting larges parts of the planet. We've been consuming the planet's resources in an unsustainable way for many years.
The simplest solution is war (which you could say is the equivalent to hunting but for humans). Population decrease is a surefire way of resolving the issue (covid-19 pandemic has been pretty good for the planet in terms of the Earth overshoot day). China has also curbed its population growth through policies to limit birth.
Don't try to achieve balance like Thanos though; he did not think things through and he was apparently completely oblivious to the fact that humans reproduce and their population will increase again in time, among many other issues with his plan of action.

Supporter
@Kireato I agree, humans are a burden, I wouldn't cull them but decrease the chance of conception through genetic modification.

I guess you could do the same for invasive species of animals and/or plants.

Dex-chan lover
@jackslate

Woah there, human fertility rate is already declining (outside of Africa at least, so in most prosperous countries, but even there it should eventually peak and decline) thank to access to contraception and women working, which means they devote less time to making and raising children. There's really no need to go and mess with genes when there is already access to contraception. It's also fairly dangerous since there's so much still to learn about how it all works and there may be unintended consequences.

Not that I'm saying that it can't be a solution, just that there are dangers and it is not simple at all to implement.

Dex-chan lover
Like @Kireato had posted, overpopulation is a real issue. In certain areas in American, Deer overpopulation is a problem. Without predator to control the population, deer will starve to death during winter because of the lack of food. It can be debate whether it's better to cull the population so the remaining deer will live just fine during winter or left them starve and let nature sort things out.

This chapter was so heartbreaking😭😭 I feel queasy after reading this but I hope we get to see more of puipui💕

Group Leader
listen i love meat but i couldn't be the one to do the slaughtering. i appreciate and respect and am grateful to the animals that are raised to become food, but i couldn't be the one to do it myself, no way. these little kids are stronger than i could ever be ;-;

Wow. Those kids are strong. Even if I eat meat, I can't bear to see animals be slaughtered. And the fact that they gave themselves up like that to be slaughtered is so heartbreaking.....

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread