Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

That. That was unfair. Author, you can’t write something like that all of a sudden. Ahhhhh. *buries face in hands*

Good god that was awful. Is the author trying to make me vegan cause that was probably the most effective “go vegan” thing I’ve ever seen

When one of the orbazards just turned over, ready to sacrifice itself. I wasn't ready for that T-T I was torn between heartbroken and how adorable it looked.

Also thought this chap was going to be extreme fluff by the amount of comments. I was wrong

Well kids what have we gained from today’s lesson?

Trauma. Lots of trauma.

Good thing about this lesson is you only need to take it once because no matter how hard you try you will never forget

My heart aches so much, like when it turned to show his belly I was devastated... I hoped that they would let them... As someone said, that was the most "go vegan" thing I ever read...

Although I do understand how enviromentally dangerous a species that breeds like rabbits and grows to elaphant size would be. This chapter was not fun. Gonna ignore this one in the future and pretend it never happened.

So far all the monsters have been adorable and friendly. In such a cuddly world the adventures seem pretty barbaric.

i dropped one manga already cause they killed cute shit dont make me drop this too

btw yeah i read stuff like trash hero too but cute shit is cute

Oh no..this was such a sad chapter, their eyes when they rolled on their backs 🥺 omg..they’re such selfless creatures I can’t.

this chapter was so unsettling... my vegetarian self expected the little kids to refuse to hunt them :(

Users who are viewing this thread