Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou: Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like they (especially Late) took unneeded steps here. The nobles don't want to approve the renovations to the royal palace? Don't care about their opinions; they're supposed to be vassals anyway, not equals, and it's the royal palace being renovated, not their mansions, so they should have no say in the matter. And Late could always just step in and do the renovations of his own accord; the act of doing so would serve as a display of just how much those changes were needed, and the ones whose position it would be to punish him would also be the ones that were trying to request the renovations.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the need their approval when it's the King's castle, with the Princess handling it? And he should've exposed their misdeeds to the king. :wooow: Anyway, princess with glasses looks real fine. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Woah princess in glasses :meguupog:
Thank god we didnt have to sit through an arc of protag sneaking into their quarters and homes, look I love the art and all but we can all agree the first arc felt a bit slow? ( could just be me being grouchy )

Dex-chan lover
nice one, by making deal with as a king and not a nation. He pretty much secured power and safety.

Dex-chan lover
well aside from the pages being swapped in some places, this is a really well done scanlation job. also layt is a badass i swear. i wish there was a game that could replicate how cool this feels
baldur's gate is the closest ATM i think.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, reveal the fact your an assassin, and let them know of your abilities, why not do an advertising campaign too? Real smart
Also, why isn't he trying to get the king to make the Goddess' religion the state religion? I'm sure that was part of his mission was to increase her influence, no?
It'd also be a win/win for the king, since they've now essentially been dragged into a religious war of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
Who says force can solve problems? Look at how the MC used force to make others obey him.

Also, is this chapter really a part 15.1? Will we have 15.2 chapters? Just this chapter we have 42 pages... amazing

Contributor
Why did the need their approval when it's the King's castle, with the Princess handling it? And he should've exposed their misdeeds to the king. :wooow: Anyway, princess with glasses looks real fine. :meguu:
It's the Royalty's castle, paid for by the taxes of the citizens which are collected by the nobles. The country is like the current English government, where ther Royalty is kept as figureheads and the country is run without their full control.

Dex-chan lover
did those idiots not getting brainwashed before? were they in different place???

Users who are viewing this thread