Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou ~Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the chapter felt familiar, and I remember snipping this:
OrxlaR0.png

Dex-chan lover
The next arc is just him doing the "slow life" trope. Hunting, cooking, befriending animals and mythical beasts. Who knows, maybe even the famous academy or adventurer arc because I absolutely don't know where the hell are they going with the story with this much powerscaling at the start.
fr tho, I think we escalated wayyyyyyyy too quickly here. Starks was always supposed to be a minor villain but we got a wholeass DBZ arc out of him.

Dex-chan lover
The next arc is just him doing the "slow life" trope. Hunting, cooking, befriending animals and mythical beasts. Who knows, maybe even the famous academy or adventurer arc because I absolutely don't know where the hell are they going with the story with this much powerscaling at the start.
If I was the author, seeing that this is a comedy, I'd subvert the power scaling trope and make the next enemy just a complete faceroll pushover.

Dex-chan lover
This has really high level art but the pacing is atrocious.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what happened in this chapter, but damn did it look cool!

Dex-chan lover
thank god this arc is over i liked it but waiting a month for each chapter was suicide worthy

Pacing is all over the place, and the little critter buds come outta nowhere... But my god is it fun. And the artist is top notch, the art is insane! Having a ton of fun with this one ngl. Thanks for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for being bitchy but hey guys, you can read official release of this manga for free in Manga UP! and it even has several chapter translated ahead. So unless you guys translating the raw which havent translated yet, I don't think it's worth it to translate this
sadly manga up decided to scrub all their latest stuff online and if you wanna read their stuff you need to install their apps and its paywall behind virtual token

Dex-chan lover
Yea, it's indeed in their app. But the one behind paywall is just 1 chapter, you can read the rest with the free coin that is distributed every 12h. And even their free chapter is ahead of what GDS is translating

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get over that fakeout stab scene last chapter. Where princess was about to be killed for certain, then blocked by robo hamsters minigun hiding in her cleavage. Then proceeding to just completely go rambo/terminator on the enemies. All while princess and everyone else are just like wtf just happened.

Like that is a certain level of non seriousness that makes this crazy series worth it.

Neat to see hamster sharing its nut.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I've read this before. Is this a reupload or was that a removed snipe?
okay at least im mot the only one. there were even chapters after that if i remember correctly where he tests the nobles and whatever but theyre gone too. now we have to wait for that again

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many reading so they can only bitch about it 14 chapters in the manga? You had 14 opportunities to drop it! That's some commitment to something you don't actually like :smug:

Double-page supporter
The art and story has been really engaging, hopefully they keep this series going till completion.

Dex-chan lover
I thought assassins weren't supposed to be flashy like that?
assassination means as long as the target is killed and that's what he did. no collateral damage to the maids when the explosions occurred hence it's not simply murder or killing since only the target died.

if you wanna see assassins doing flashy things, check john wick and some historical assassination bombings on google lol
after all there's no rule that states assassinations are only limited to stealth.

Users who are viewing this thread