Ansatsu wa Tasogare ni Warau - Ch. 3 - Grave Robbing Incident II

Dex-chan lover
MC helped the dude and the dude decided to do the brutal killing himself and he insult MC somehow for helping him and just asking for the payment? sheesh
Hence why many people are disgusted or look down on the revenge contractors because these contractors are seen as the cold and apathetic people.

But yet, the public still need their services. Ironic as the public's action toward their criminals are the same as the contractors.

Dex-chan lover
Tragic the instinct as a monster got greater for the sake of the child ans my dude is left broken revene is not always worth it ad they say

Fed-Kun's army
had the vibe something was off when Chisato told the wife about nutrition and kept doublechecking if the husband's sure about taking revenge. messed up, I like it

Dex-chan lover
MC helped the dude and the dude decided to do the brutal killing himself and he insult MC somehow for helping him and just asking for the payment? sheesh
And the most ironic part is that the MC could've painlessly killed them instantaneously with his power. Could've made the whole ordeal a lot less brutal if he just let the paid murderer do his job, but now the guy's got blood on his hands because he decided he wanted to kill his father's murderer himself.

Dex-chan lover
Hence why many people are disgusted or look down on the revenge contractors because these contractors are seen as the cold and apathetic people.

But yet, the public still need their services. Ironic as the public's action toward their criminals are the same as the contractors.
Most of the essential staff that ensure that "society" functions are looked down, people look down on school janitor calling them losers when they're probably better (or as much) paid than teachers and are the ones that have to clean the shit your gremlin smeared all over the bathroom wall for internet clout, farmers are treated like ignorant redneck yokels but they're the one making it so you don't have to spend half your day looking for a way to feed yourself (where i live they're paid so well they need to work 60 hours a week to make less than a McDonald cashier), sanitation workers (literally known as "garbage man") is seen as dirty and filthy job but when they're on strike suddenly everyone is crying when one day of garbage hasn't been picked up, in some ways (when you think about it) cops too to the point they've started isolating themselves are some sort of tribe separated from the wider society and cover each other up and the list goes on.

That and people don't like to deal with death since it remind them of their own in the future, it's why executioners in the Middle Ages in Europe while providing an essential service (can be argued) where shunned from villages and cities (they where really well paid in exchange) and subjected to rumors and discrimination (graves got robbed ? guess who's the first suspect ?)

Or i'm taking a small comment too seriously and talking out of my ass.

Dex-chan lover
Or i'm taking a small comment too seriously and talking out of my ass.
No no. I am quite surprised and sort of happy that your opinion have shown the other side of government essential workers.

Most people have look down or frown toward the public workers until when the shit happens, they desperately need the public workers.

However, in my case, I dislike the public workers in my nation because most of them are paid good but their work ethics are shit and the most of staffs are hired by Nepotism.

Double-page supporter
Man is crazy.. he didn't acknowledge the baby.. such nightmare as a man.

Keep living & hv a good life.

Dex-chan lover

MC should start charging/asking for payment upfront (well i suppose he was about to hand it over before mc said he'd accept it after but that just seems like a pain, if not some kinda third party negotiator for them to put a payment somewhere else to where mc could stay more or less 'anonymous' as a bogeyman to give fear to other potential targets)

(tho i imagine them being emotionally upset and lashing out but with how gung-ho they were about revenge you'd think money would be the last thing on their mind as opposed to trying to appeal to mc's sense of 'justice' to where it's like "i won't charge you this time", but i guess it might be too convenient for mc to have some kinda memory wipe/manipulation skill to where they wouldn't be tempted to eventually attack mc like the first chapter)

Dex-chan lover
This is why communication in a relationship is important.
Like, "Hey babe, I love you, but you need to know I am not human. I am actually a corpse eater. Here is a pamphlet on my race. If you are still committed to this relationship let's talk things through before I eat all your friends and family."

Dex-chan lover
This is why communication in a relationship is important.
Like, "Hey babe, I love you, but you need to know I am not human. I am actually a corpse eater. Here is a pamphlet on my race. If you are still committed to this relationship let's talk things through before I eat all your friends and family."
"Hey babe, i'm a human eating monster, but like, i only want to eat your family, not you."

Supporter
Mom has been so wasteful. Don't say you've eaten your father-in-law when you've just drained his blood and left the rest to rot.

No no. I am quite surprised and sort of happy that your opinion have shown the other side of government essential workers.

Most people have look down or frown toward the public workers until when the shit happens, they desperately need the public workers.

However, in my case, I dislike the public workers in my nation because most of them are paid good but their work ethics are shit and the most of staffs are hired by Nepotism.
Man, I think I know where you're from and probably we are from the same country 😅

Users who are viewing this thread