Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 1

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"Why did the knight leave on the 99th day?"

A) the knight starved to death kneeling and was promptly carried off by the people who checked up on him.

B) The knight left to right assassins.

C) The knight needed to pick flowers.

D) all of the above!

I still don't quite get what is actually going on, but Imma continue. Thank you for the translations!

how did the knight pee poo and sleep?
maybe the knight fell out of love with the princess after the first few days and decided to be the biggest troll ever HAHAHAHAHA

I agree with the Chief Editor tho, agreed of her idea to NOT continue the book. Of course, there are books that require an explicit ending; however, there are also others that are more effective without. Perhaps subject to interpretation, or that the answer was very clear but only hidden. If I was Chief Editor-san, I would held my ground to discontinue it.

Anyways, that aside, the story seemed promising and the art is really good!

bro if I had read a book that ended like that I would get so mad...like idm if we never got a happy ending or they never ended up together but I would've liked to know why the knight did what he did

I would surely curse if a book I bought had an ending like that (again). believe it or not, I've bought some books with that kind of ending. It's so friggin frustating

Dex-chan lover
I agree with the Chief Editor tho, agreed of her idea to NOT continue the book. Of course, there are books that require an explicit ending; however, there are also others that are more effective without. Perhaps subject to interpretation, or that the answer was very clear but only hidden. If I was Chief Editor-san, I would held my ground to discontinue it.

Anyways, that aside, the story seemed promising and the art is really good!
Especially since that plot doesn't really sound like a novel. It's something more suited to a picture book or a short comic/animation. "Leave them wanting more," applies a lot more to those formats. There's way less content so it's way easier to go overboard and add too much.

Users who are viewing this thread