Answer Me, My Prince - Ch. 10

Thank you for the TL, this series doesn't seem to be getting enough love on this site, which sucks because it's soooooo good

It's raining here too... I don't know what this means... Also, the sky looks the same...

P.S. I love the sister/brother duo

@nikapikapika
I mean, she's got reasons to be insecure. Her position in the family is already shaky as she's not even the legitimate princess. And if this is a more patriarchal society, it's hard for her to be a sole ruler.

Group Leader
If your first reaction is to muder the competition i dont think youd be a good ruler

But considering almost every royal is an incompetent tard anyway shell fit right in

this series is so unique and needs more love. thanks for the translations!! cecelia makes me anxious 😳

An immaturely adorable who isn't pressurised to inherit the throne. I see what you did there Archie. 😎

Is this a new manhwa? I felt like I’ve seen it long before but there’s only 10 chapters and not many spoilers around. I love the story, it’s interesting. I wonder if this is underrated..?

hehe i can’t wait for the inevitable plot abt cordelia and the missing “red haired child” to come

Users who are viewing this thread